From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dmitri Pavlovich Parsky (Russian: Дмитрий Павлович Парский) (17 (26) October, 1866 - 20 December, 1921) was a Russian general of the Imperial Russian Army during World War I, who fought on the Eastern Front.
- "I am far from this Bolshevism you preach. But I am ready to work honourably not only with them, but with anyone, even the Devil and his disciples, if only to save Russia from German slavery."
He died of typhus in 1921.
Honours and awards
- Order of St. Stanislaus, 3rd class (1896);
- Order of St. Anne 3rd class (1900);
- Order of St. Stanislaus, 2nd class (1903);
- Order of St. Anne, 2nd class with swords (1906);
- Order of St. Vladimir, 4th class with swords and bow (1906);
- Order of St. Vladimir, 3rd class (1909, 31 January 1910);
- Order of St. Stanislaus, 1st class (6 December 1913)
- Order of St. George, 4th class (2 June 1915)
- Gold Sword for Bravery (1916)
|This biographical article related to the Russian military is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|