|Dmitrii F. Perepichka|
|Alma mater||Donetsk State University, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Durham University, UCLA|
|Academic advisors||Anatoliy F. Popov, Martin R. Bryce, Fred Wudl|
Dmitrii "Dima" F. Perepichka (born 1972) is the Chair of Chemistry Department and Sir William C. MacDonald Chair Professor in Chemistry at McGill University. His research interest are primarily in the area of organic electronics. He has contributed in the understanding of structural electronics effects of organic conjugated materials at molecular, supramolecular, and macromolecular levels via the study of small molecules, supramolecular (co-)assemblies, polymers, covalent organic frameworks, and on-surface assemblies/polymers.
Perepichka has authored more than 120 publications and few book chapters, along with over 100 invited seminars and invited conference presentations.
- "L. M. Litvinenko Institute of Physical-Organic Chemistry and Coal Chemistry". www1.nas.gov.ua. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- "Prof. MR Bryce - Durham University". www.dur.ac.uk. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- "Fred Wudl - Department of Chemistry - UC Santa Barbara". www.chem.ucsb.edu. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- "Dima Perepichka". Department of Chemistry. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- "Dima Perepichka becomes Sir William C. Macdonald Chair in Chemistry". Department of Chemistry. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- "Dmitrii F. Perepichka - Google Scholar Citations". scholar.google.ca. Retrieved 20 August 2018.