Dmitry Kokarev (chess player)
18 February 1982 |
Penza, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|FIDE rating||2622 (July 2016)|
|Peak rating||2650 (July 2014)|
Kokarev won the U-18 section of the World Youth Chess Championship in 1999 in Oropesa del Mar, Spain. In 2009, he tied for 1st–8th with Sergey Volkov, Igor Lysyj, Aleksandr Rakhmanov, Valerij Popov, Denis Khismatullin, Dmitry Andreikin and Dmitry Bocharov in the Voronezh Open tournament. In 2010, he won the Mumbai Mayor's Cup chess tournament and tied for 1st–6th with Maxim Turov, Alexey Dreev, Martyn Kravtsiv, Baskaran Adhiban and Aleksej Aleksandrov in the 2nd Orissa Open tournament in Bhubaneshwar. In 2013 Kokarev won the Dvorkovich Memorial in Taganrog and tied for 1st–11th with Pavel Eljanov, Maxim Matlakov, Alexander Areshchenko, Denis Khismatullin, Oleg Korneev, Dragan Solak, Vadim Zvjaginsev, Sanan Sjugirov, Ivan Bukavshin and Ildar Khairullin in the Chigorin Memorial in Saint Petersburg, finishing second on tiebreak score. In 2014 he won the 10th Ugra Governor's Cup in Khanty-Mansiysk. Kokarev played for Novosibirsk's team "Siberia" which won both the Russian Team Chess Championship Premiere League and the European Club Cup in 2015.
- Dmitry Kokarev vs Teimour Radjabov, Wch U18 1999, Formation: King's Indian Attack (A07) 1-0
- Dmitry Kokarev vs Ratmir Kholmov, White Nights 2001, Caro-Kann Defense: Finnish Variation (B16) 1-0
- Mark, Crowther (1999-11-08). "TWIC 261: World Youth Championships". London Chess Center. Retrieved 11 June 2010.
- "Tournament report September 2009: Voronezh open 2009". World Chess Federation. Retrieved 11 June 2010.
- "GM Dmitry Kokarev takes Mumbai Mayor's Cup". chessdom.com. Retrieved 11 June 2010.
- "02nd Orissa Open Grandmaster TMT". FIDE. Retrieved 15 May 2011.
- "The Winning Path". Chess-News.ru. 2013-01-24. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- Crowther, Mark (2013-10-05). "Chigorin Memorial 2013". The Week in Chess. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- "X Gubernators Cup Ugra 2014 December 2014 Russia". FIDE. Retrieved 28 November 2014.
- "Siberia Wins the Russian Club Championship". Russian Chess Federation. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Siberia and Nona win European Club Cup 2015". Chessdom. 2015-10-25. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- Dmitry Kokarev chess games at 365Chess.com
- Dmitry Kokarev player profile and games at Chessgames.com
|This biographical article relating to a Russian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|