Playing for Rostov in 2015
|Full name||Dmitry Dmitriyevich Poloz|
|Date of birth||12 July 1991|
|Place of birth||Stavropol, Soviet Union|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Winger / second striker|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 April 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 28 March 2017
Poloz was born in Stavropol. He began to play football for his hometown club Dynamo Stavropol and joined the youth ranks of Lokomotiv Moscow in 2008. On 15 July 2009, he made his professional debut for Lokomotiv Moscow in a 1-2 away loss to SKA-Energiya Khabarovsk in the Russian Cup.
On 10 January 2012, Poloz signed a three-year contract with Russian Premier League club Rostov. On 17 March 2012, he made his debut for a new club in a league game against Terek Grozny. On 7 December 2012, he scored his first league goal in a 2–3 home loss to Krasnodar.
On 3 September 2014, Poloz made his national team debut in a friendly against Azerbaijan.
- As of 3 December 2016
2Includes other competitive competitions, including the Russian Super Cup and Russian Premier League relegation play-offs.
- As of 15 November 2016.
|Russia national team|
- "Дмитрий Дмитриевич ПОЛОЗ" (in Russian). Lokomotiv Moscow. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- "СКА-Хабаровск (Хабаровск) - Локомотив (Москва) - Кубок России 2009" (in Russian). FC SKA-Khabarovsk. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- "Песьяков и Полоз перешли в «Ростов»" (in Russian). FC Rostov. 10 January 2012. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- "D. POLOZ". Soccerway.com. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- "Dmitri Poloz". National Footbal Teams. Retrieved 10 October 2016.