From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dnipro may refer to:
- Dnipro River or Dnieper River, one of the major rivers of Europe (fourth by length), rising near Smolensk and flowing through Russia, Belarus and Ukraine to the Black Sea
- Dnipropetrovsk (officially renamed "Dnipro" on 19 May 2016) - fourth largest city in Ukraine
- FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, a Ukrainian professional football club based in Dnipropetrovsk
- Dnipro Arena, a home stadium of FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
- BC Dnipro, a Ukrainian basketball club based in Dnipropetrovsk
- Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, a Ukrainian bandy club based in Dnipropetrovsk
- FC Cherkaskyi Dnipro, a Ukrainian professional football club from Cherkasy
- Dnipro (Kiev Metro), a station on the Kiev Metro
- Hotel Dnipro, a hotel in Kiev
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dnipro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.