Dnyanwardhini Prathmik shala
|Dnyanwardhini Prathmik Shala & Balak Mandir|
Akole, Maharashtra 422601|
|Chairman||Mr. Dilip Shah|
|Principal||Mr. Raosaheb Nawale (Post Graduate)|
|Number of students||544|
Dnyanwardhini Prathmik Shala & Balak Mandir is a Primary School located in Akole, Maharashtra. In Nov 1987, Nanasaheb Nisal and Dr. Ranade through Hind Seva Mandal, Ahmednagar took a bold step & started a primary school in the tribal & remote area Akole village. This School operated by Hind Seva Mandal, Ahmednagar which is a charitable organisation. It is situated on the bank of river Pravera alternately known as Amrutwahini. It is related to Modern High School, Akole. It is the faculty of Pre Primary and Primary education, classes from KG to 4th std.
Its languages of instruction are semi-English and Marathi. In addition to academics, the school offers a wide range of co-curricular activities in Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Yoga, Weekly Quiz, Scout guide, Elocution Competition, drama and debates. Teachers' day is celebrated every year in it.
- Has Spacious Computer Lab & Digital Classroom with Broadband Internet with 24 hours Electricity.
- Drinking water available
- Has Playground & Greenery
- State Govt- Mid-day Meal facility Has a 12 Class Rooms
- Electricity & Fan Available in each class.
- Has a Big hall named Boob Rangmanch
- ISO Certified
- Full Fledge library
- Classes with Educational Toys & Charts
- 100% Result in Math & Science
- 100% Result in GK Olympiad
- Gold, Silver & Bronze Medal in karate
- Bal Sanskar Warg
- Speeches of famous persons
- Prize distribution ceremony and Gathering
- Celebration of Great people's Birth and Death anniversary
- Celebration Of Festivals