From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Doğanhisar within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Salih Öztoklu (AKP)|
|• District||436.54 km2 (168.55 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,272 m (4,173 ft)|
|• District density||43/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Doğanhisar is a town and district of Konya Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 36,162 of which 9,756 live in the town of Doğanhisar.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Doğanhisar, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-24.
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|