Logo of Do Rzeczy
|Categories||News magazine |
Do Rzeczy is a right-wing Polish-language weekly news and political magazine published in Warsaw, Poland.
History and profile
Do Rzeczy was established in January 2013 by Paweł Lisicki and a group of journalists who previously worked for the weekly magazine Uważam Rze. The magazine is published on a weekly basis and has its headquarters in Warsaw. It has a Christian, conservative and liberal stance.
- "Poland's president turns on his former boss". The Economist. 12 October 2017.
- Jan Cienski (7 March 2013). "Polish media baron faces uphill struggle". Financial Times. Warsaw. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Do Rzeczy". VoxEurop. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Speakers". ECC. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "A new political magazine to appear in Poland". Russian Media Update. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Do Rzeczy.|