Do not call list
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Do not call list (disambiguation))
||This Do not call list topic, formerly a disambiguation page, is believed to qualify as a Set index article (SIA) which should provide at least a brief description of the general thing, and which indexes all the notable examples that have Wikipedia articles. Like a disambiguation page, this should help readers seeking a specific example to find their way to it. Note this disambiguating function can be enhanced by details, images, and clarifying references not allowed in disambiguation pages. Unlike a disambiguation page, an SIA can be the target of links from other articles. Some inbound links may need to be revised to point to more specific articles intended. The inbound links that mean to refer to the general thing, may link indirectly via Do not call list (SIA), which should be a redirect to here. Differentiating these facilitates the review and correction of unintended links. When this SIA was created by conversion of a disambiguation page, unrelated titles from the disambiguation page, if any, should have been moved to Do not call list (disambiguation). Expansion of the text of this SIA, including with references, would be welcomed.||
A do not call list, do not call registry, or similar is a list of personal phone numbers that are off-limits to telemarketers in some countries. Specific examples include:
- Do Not Call Register (Australia)
- National Do Not Call List (Canada)
- New Zealand Name Removal Service
- Telephone Preference Service (United Kingdom)
- National Do Not Call Registry (United States)
- Do not disturb registry (India)
- Do Not Call Registry (Singapore) 
- Robinson list, a UK opt-out registry of people who do not wish to receive marketing communications
- Singapore Do Not Call Registry Guide, a quick summary of what the Singapore DNC Registry is about and how consumers can add themselves into this list.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.