From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dobong Station (January, 2006)
|Location||2 Dobong-no 170-gil,
89-159 Dobong 2-dong
|Opened||September 2, 1986|
|Passengers||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 13,247
- Exit 1: Dobong 1-dong Office, Dobong 1-dong Post Office, Bukseoul Middle School, Suraksan, Gangbuk·Dobong Red Cross Service Center
- Exit 2: Chang-dong Armed Forces Hospital
- Exit 3: Dobong 1-dong Community Center, Dobong Market
- "도봉역" (in Korean). KRIC. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations Archived October 6, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|