From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Station Nameplate (Line 1)
|Location||363 Dobong 2-dong (),
964-33 Dobong-no (),
|Operated by|| Korail ()
|Opened||September 2, 1986 ()
October 11, 1996 ()
|Passengers||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 11,897
Line 7: 20,537
This station is geographically the northernmost station in Seoul. In addition, The Line 7 station is the only transfer station operated by SMRT that is not underground.
- Platform 1: to Mangwolsa / Dongducheon / Soyosan
- Platform 2: to Uijeongbu / Yangju / Dongducheon (Rapid Line)
- Platform 3: to Chang-dong / Seongbuk / Incheon (Rapid Line)
- Platform 4: to Dobong / Cheongnyangni / Incheon
- Exit 1: Dobongsan, Dobong 1-dong Post Office, Dobongsan Parking lot, Seoul Garden Apartment House, Seoul Ingang School, Camp Jackson
- Exit 2: Nowon Elementary School, Dobongsimin Apartment House, Hansin Apartment House
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dobongsan Station.|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|