From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Station Nameplate (Line 1)
|Daily ridership||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 11,897
Line 7: 20,537
|Address||363 Dobong 2-dong,
|Date opened||September 2, 1986|
|Platforms/tracks||2 / 4|
|Date opened||October 11, 1996|
|Platforms/tracks||2 / 2|
Q68633_Dobongsan_A03.JPG |Station Nameplate (Line 7)]]
This station is geographically the northernmost station in Seoul. In addition, The Line 7 station is the only transfer station operated by SMRT that is not underground.
- Platform 1: to Mangwolsa / Dongducheon / Soyosan
- Platform 2: to Uijeongbu / Yangju / Dongducheon (Rapid Line)
- Platform 3: to Chang-dong / Seongbuk / Incheon (Rapid Line)
- Platform 4: to Dobong / Cheongnyangni / Incheon
- Exit 1: Dobongsan, Dobong 1-dong Post Office, Dobongsan Parking lot, Seoul Garden Apartment House, Seoul Ingang School, Camp Jackson
- Exit 2: Nowon Elementary School, Dobongsimin Apartment House, Hansin Apartment House
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dobongsan Station.|
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|
toward Bupyeong-gu Office
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|