Wooden Church in Doba Mică
Dobrin in Sălaj County
|• Mayor||Csapó Carol (Democratic Union of Hungarians in Romania)|
|Area||40 km2 (20 sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Dobrin (Hungarian: Debren) is a commune located in Sălaj County, Romania. It is composed of six villages: Deleni (Nagymonújfalu), Doba (Nagydoba), Dobrin, Naimon (Nagymon), Sâncraiu Silvaniei (Szilágyszentkirály) and Verveghiu (Vérvölgy).
Doba Mică (Kisdoba) is a hamlet in Doba village and a former fief of the Dobai family. It features a 17th-century wooden church.
- Wooden Church in Doba Mică, built in the 17th century, historic monument
- Wooden Church in Dobrin, built in the 18th century (1720), historic monument
- Reformed Church in Doba Mică, built in the 19th century (1830)
- Romanian census data, 2002; retrieved on March 1, 2010
- welcometoromania.ro - Wooden Church in Dobrin, Sălaj County, retrieved on May 13, 2012
- welcometoromania.ro - Reformed Church in Doba Mică, Sălaj County, retrieved on May 13, 2012
|This Sălaj County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|