Doc McStuffins logo
|Created by||Chris Nee|
|Voices of||Kiara Muhammad
Lara Jill Miller
Gary Anthony Williams
|Composer(s)||Mike Himelstein (score)
Kay Hanley (songs)
Michelle Lewis (songs)
|Country of origin||United States
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||78 (61 aired)|
|Running time||approx. 25 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Brown Bag Films
|Distributor||Disney–ABC Domestic Television|
|Original channel||Disney Junior|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||March 17, 2012 (pilot)
March 23, 2012 – present
Doc McStuffins is an animated children's television series produced by Brown Bag Films. It was created and executive produced by Chris Nee and premiered on March 23, 2012 on Disney Channel and Disney Junior. The series is about a girl who can "fix" toys, with help from her stuffed animal friends. It features songs written and composed by Kay Hanley and Michelle Lewis.
The series received positive reviews due to the show's concept and the main character, as well as its portrayal of African-Americans in a Disney series. Chris Nee describes the series as "Cheers for Preschoolers".
The series chronicles a girl named Dottie "Doc" McStuffins who decides she wants to become a doctor like her mother. She practices her dream by fixing toys and dolls. When she puts on her stethoscope, toys, dolls, and stuffed animals come to life and she can interact with them. With help from her stuffed animal friends – Stuffy the Dragon, Hallie the Hippo, Lambie the Lamb, and Chilly the Snowman – Doc helps toys recover, or "feel better", by giving them check-ups and diagnosing their illnesses with an encyclopedia called "The Big Book of Boo Boos". Each 11-minute episode includes original songs. During ending credits in Season 1, Doc gives advice to viewers about staying healthy. Seasons 1, 2 and 3 have the original intro for the theme song.
- Kiara Muhammad as Dottie (Doc) McStuffins, the main protagonist of the series.
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy, a blue stuffed dragon who is the bravest, yet clumsiest dragon around but has a terrifying fear of spiders.
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie, a stuffed lamb in a pink tutu who loves to give out cuddles and supporting character Arcade Worker, a human character who works at Archie's Arcade and Witch Hazel.
- Jess Harnell as Chilly, a stuffed snowman who worries about almost everything, and supporting characters Buddy, the Singing Turtle on the Plaque, the Halloween Bat decoration, Morton, Rodriguez the Foosball Player, Bozini the Foosball Goaltender, Fabulous Fabio, the Wicked King, and the Dude.
- Loretta Devine as Hallie, a stuffed hippo in a candy striped nurse's outfit, and supporting character Hattie, the Nurse and Receptionist at the clinic where Myiesha McStuffins works.
- Kimberly Brooks (also credited as Kim Brooks and Kimberly D. Brooks) as Dr. Myiesha McStuffins, Doc and Donny's mother, and supporting character Surfer Girl.
- Gary Anthony Williams as Marcus McStuffins, Doc and Donny's father.
- Jaydon Betts, Sayeed Shahidi, and later Andre Robinson as Donny McStuffins, Doc's little brother.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||26||March 17, 2012||May 3, 2013|
|2||26||September 6, 2013||October 13, 2014|
|3||TBA||November 2, 2014||TBA|
Season 1 (2012–13)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||1||"Knight Time / A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns"||March 23, 2012||2.46|
Before playing "Save Princess Lambie", Doc discovers that Donny's toy knight, Sir Kirby, is dirty, so he has to take a bath.
Doc diagnoses Boppy, a toy dog bopping bag, when he suddenly gets popped after landing in a rose bush.
|2||2||"Out of the Box / Run Down Race Car"||March 23, 2012||2.01|
Little Jack, a jack in the box, can't pop, but he's scared of getting a check-up, so his dad, Big Jack, goes first.
Ricardo Racecar loses his energy during a race. Then, Doc and the gang need to recharge it.
|3||3||"Tea Party Tantrum / Blast Off!"||March 26, 2012|
Doc wonders why Susie Sunshine, a doll, is acting very cranky.
Doc helps Carlos' toy space alien, Star Blazer Zero after his arms and legs fall off after a crash in his toy rocket.
|4||4||"Engine Nine, Feelin' Fine! / The Right Stuff"||March 27, 2012||1.79|
Donny thinks that his toy fire engine Lenny, aka Engine 9, is broken ( but it actually ran out of water in his holding tanks), so Doc fixes him by refilling him.
During an adventure game, Stuffy's tail gets ripped, but he won't ask for help and soon it gets worse as he loses more stuffing from his tail.
|5||5||"Gulpy, Gulpy Gators! / One Note Wonder"||March 28, 2012|
Doc fixes Gustave, the green gator on Donny's Gulpy Gulpy Gators game after he eats too many marbles.
Alma's xylophone toy, Xyla, loses a key by accident while being repaired for a loose screw.
|6||6||"Arcade Escapade / Starry Starry Night"||March 29, 2012||1.92|
Doc helps a stuffed toy Giraffe called Gaby after her leg was torn in an accident in the claw crane machine at the arcade.
Doc helps Henry's Telescope Aurora when she suffers from blurry vision.
|7||7||"Ben/Anna Split / That's Just Claw-ful"||March 30, 2012||1.78|
Ben and Anna, Alma's "Huggy Monkeys" need to be separated after one of them suffered a torn Velcro "hug" patch and needed to recover overnight at the clinic.
Doc helps Hermie, her toy crab, after his arm was torn out by Emmie and Alma's new puppy Rudi.
|8||8||"A Good Case of the Hiccups / Stuck Up"||April 2, 2012||2.01|
Doc tries to fix Millie the Microphone when she can't stop repeating words.
When Doc accidentally gets sand in her eye, she finds out what's wrong with Will's toy digger, Riggo, when his scoop gets stuck.
|9||9||"Rescue Ronda, Ready for Take-off / All Washed Up"||April 3, 2012||2.02|
Doc has to fix Luca's helicopter, Rescue Ronda, when she can't fly, due to getting a little twig from a bush in her propeller.
Donny's toy robot, Robot Ray, learns the importance of following doctor's orders when he gets wet playing a game.
|10||10||"The New Girl / Wrap It Up"||April 4, 2012||1.90|
Doc gets an "action toy" doll from Japan from her grandmother called Kiko, and emphasizes exercise when she finds out that Kiko has weak legs.
Niles, Donny's toy crane, refuses to have his old bandages removed when they start unraveling.
|11||11||"Rest Your Rotors, Ronda! / Keep on Truckin'"||April 5, 2012||2.23|
Rescue Ronda learns how good it is to rest when her propeller is broken and needs time to heal.
Donny's toy truck, Tremaine, learns how to keep still to get repainted.
|12||12||"Blame It on the Rain / Busted Boomer"||April 6, 2012||3.05|
Alma accidentally leaves her stuffed cow Moo Moo outside during a downpour and Doc fixes her, but she refuses to go home when she believes her owner doesn't like her.
Boomer, Emmie's deflated Soccer ball refuses to be reinflated due to having a fear of needles.
|13||13||"Dark Knight / Hallie Gets an Earful"||April 9, 2012||2.41|
During a sleepover party, Doc discovers that Sir Kirby is afraid of the dark and cures him of his fear.
Doc helps Hallie hear better after she has trouble hearing.
|14||14||"Break Dancer / Bubble Monkey"||April 11, 2012||2.16|
Bella, Doc's Ballerina doll, breaks her leg, and finds a lot to do while she waits for it to heal.
Doc examines Emmie and Alma's bubble monkey after she stops blowing bubbles.
|15||15||"Out in the Wild / A Whale of a Time"||April 13, 2012||2.40|
Doc helps Robot Ray after he injures his arm after being abducted by a bluebird during a camping trip.
Doc helps Lula, the sponge Beluga Whale toy grow.
|16||16||"The Rip Heard Round the World / Walkie Talkie Time"||April 20, 2012|
Lambie accidentally gets ripped while dancing with Doc.
Doc reunites a walkie talkie couple, Walter and Gracie, by finding Walter's missing antenna.
|17||17||"Un-Bur-Able / Righty-On-Lefty"||May 3, 2012|
While playing Astronautball, Stuffy falls into a bush and get burrs all over his body.
Doc helps Awesome Guy, a toy superhero, after she discovers that he couldn't walk correctly.
|18||18||"Hallie's Happy Birthday / Shark-Style Toothache"||May 18, 2012||1.69|
It's Hallie's birthday and Doc and the gang throw a surprise party in her honor.
Mr. Chomp, Donny's toy shark, has a broken tooth that needs to repaired, but everyone (except for Doc and Hallie) are afraid of him because of his sharp teeth.
|19||19||"Awesome Possums / The Bunny Blues"||June 1, 2012||2.07|
Penny's baby, a Toy possum named Pip is lost and Doc and the others frantically searches the house for Pip and reunites it with its mother.
Doc discovers Alma's stuffed bunny, Pickles, in a box at a yard sale, but she doesn't have a nose so Doc tries to find a perfect nose for her.
|20||20||"Get Set to Get Wet / Loud Louie"||June 22, 2012||2.45|
Doc finds a mermaid doll called Mermaid Melinda in the wading pool and teaches her how to swim.
A toy cellphone, Louie, has a slight problem with his volume switch, causing him to talk real loud.
|21||21||"Caught Blue-Handed / To Squeak, or Not to Squeak"||July 20, 2012||2.38|
After Donny and Glo-Bo finish finger-painting an "elephant eating blueberries", a mysterious blue rash infects all the toys in the clinic and Doc needs to figure out about what is causing it.
Marvin the Duck lost his squeaker during the water fight at the water park and it's up to Doc, Lambie and Stuffy to find it.
|22||22||"Doctoring the Doc / Hot Pursuit"||August 17, 2012|
It is sick day for Doc and the crew from the Clinic helps Doc get plenty of rest.
A metal toy police car, Officer Pete, overheats while pursuing the Wicked King.
|23||23||"Boo-Hoo to You! / It's Glow Time"||October 5, 2012|
On Halloween, Doc helps a toy ghost, Sebastian, learn not to be scared of the decorations.
Glo-Bo is very tired, weak and unable to glow. So Doc and her toys need to find a way to get him back his glowing effect.
|24||24||"Chilly Gets Chilly / Through the Reading Glasses"||December 7, 2012||1.72|
Doc is excited to play outside in the snow. Then, Chilly decides to hang out with the snowman that the gang built but nearly freezes in the cold.
Doc receives a stuffed toy owl named Professor Hootsburgh from her older cousin, but she can't read properly because of her poor eyesight.
|25||25||"My Huggy Valentine / Dusty Bear"||February 1, 2013||1.98|
Lambie becomes jealous and brokenhearted when Val, a new toy, steals the spotlight from her during the Valentine's Day party at the clinic.
A teddy bear named Teddy B. discovers why Donny doesn't want to play with Teddy B
|26||26||"Bronto Boo-Boos / Brontosaurus Breath"||May 3, 2013||1.38|
When Bronty, a toy Brontosaurus arrived to the McStuffins household, a mysterious outbreak of injuries affects the other toys due to Bronty playing roughly with them and not realizing it.
Doc and the gang wonder why Bronty has a bad case of bad breath so they teach Bronty how to brush his teeth to make it smell nice.
Season 2 (2013–14)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|27||1||"Doc McStuffins Goes McMobile / Chip Off the Ol' Box"||September 6, 2013||1.71|
After discovering that she couldn't fix Maddie's toy mouse, Norton, in the park, Doc's dad builds a mobile clinic for her to fix toys when she's away from her clinic.
While practicing their Juggling Jacks Act for Buddy's birthday party, Big Jack hurts his crank (after Donny crashes into him while practicing some defensive soccer save moves) leaving him unable to perform.
|28||2||"Awesome Guy's Awesome Arm / Lamb in a Jam"||September 13, 2013||1.59|
Awesome Guy injures his arm while showing off his awesome strength and Doc orders him to rest up.
Lambie got covered with jam while being placed into Doc's backpack due to a faulty sandwich bag. Before going with her to school on "Take Your Toy To School Day", Lambie felt sad and bitter about not going to school with Doc. So, she covered Stuffy who was to take her place for "Take Your Toy To School Day" in jam as well preventing him from going to school with Doc.
|29||3||"Diagnosis Not Even Close-Is / Bronty's Twisted Tail"||September 20, 2013||1.50|
Doc takes the afternoon off from the clinic to help train Emmie's dog Rudi with a new agility training center that Emmie's family bought. So, Stuffy and Hallie fill in as doctors while trying to find out why Robot Ray is going out of control. The toys call Doc for help and she succeeds to find the real problem.
Doc creates a musical group but Bronty injures his tail after Stuffy crashes into him.
|30||4||"Frida Fairy Flies Again / A Tale of Two Dragons"||September 27, 2013||1.49|
Frida Fairy, a fairy-shaped kite who thinks she's a real fairy, rips her wing after crashing into a tree branch and Doc tries to repair her.
Dragon-Bot, a new state of the art robotic toy dragon, has a problem with his wings popping out and Doc checks what is causing the problem but Stuffy becomes jealous over Dragon-Bot being more hi-tech than him.
|31||5||"Think Pink / You Foose, You Lose"||October 3, 2013||1.36|
Chilly turns pink from Doc's red scarf after being accidentally washed in the washing machine by Doc's dad.
The other players in the Foosball court are ready to play but Johnny Foosball isn't ready because he is suffering from a sticking problem and is reluctant to tell his teammates about it.
|32||6||"Leilani's Luau / Karate Kangaroos"||October 17, 2013||1.42|
Doc receives a solar powered hula girl named Leilani from her grandmother, but she feels a little homesick for her home in Hawaii so Doc throws a Luau for her.
Doc helps Angus, a Karate Kangaroo who doesn't want to fight Sidney, his partner, because of his fear of fighting.
|33||7||"Doc to the Rescue / Don't Knock the Noggin"||October 24, 2013||1.34|
Doc discovers a fashion doll named Dress-Up Daisy stuck in a tree and tries to calm her down from panicking while rescuing her.
Doc helps an action figure named Super Stuntman Steve after he starts malfunctioning for losing his helmet.
|34||8||"The Glider Brothers / Disco Dress Up Daisy"||November 8, 2013||1.65|
The Glider Brothers, two planes named Orville and Wilbur (after the Wright brothers), fly recklessly around the McStuffins household resulting in Wilbur breaking the rubber band that powers his propeller.
Disco Dress Up Daisy injures her arm while showboating on roller skates and gets a fashionable pink cast for her arm and Lambie becomes envious and tries to fake an injury to get a cast for herself.
|35||9||"Kirby and the King / Bubble Monkey, Blow Your Nose!"||November 15, 2013||1.42|
Sir Kirby and The Wicked King are stuck together with paste after battling with Donny's cardboard monster. So they try to get unstuck in the process.
Doc brings Bubble Monkey to visit Donny to cheer him up after he catches a cold. But Bubble Monkey has a sneezing fit spreading soap bubble liquid all over the place.
|36||10||"Professor Pancake / You Crack Me Up"||November 22, 2013||1.66|
Doc rescues Professor Hootsburgh after being accidentally trapped behind Doc's toy box and was accidentally flattened.
Gloria the Giggling Gorilla, Donny's new toy, keeps scratching her belly, so Doc investigates the cause of her itch.
|37||11||"A Very McStuffins Christmas"||December 6, 2013||1.99|
An elf named Tobias needs help after accidentally breaking Donny's new toy, Commander Crush, so Doc and her friends go to the North Pole to get a new part.But Stuffy gets separated from the group and it was up to Lambie and Chilly to rescue Stuffy.
|38||12||"The Doctor Will See You Now / L'il Egghead Feels the Heat"||December 12, 2013||1.50|
Dolly, Morton, Carl Chug a Chug, and Fabio, the toys in the waiting room at the doctor's office, receive a check up by Doc after wondering why the children in the clinic don't want to play them.
Professor Hootsburgh challenges Eggie, an electronic learning device, to a face-off to see who's the smartest toy in the McStuffins Household, but Eggie overheats and starts malfunctioning.
|39||13||"The Big Sleepover / No Sweetah Cheetah"||January 10, 2014||1.55|
Doc becomes homesick during a sleepover at Emmie and Alma's house and Lambie, so Stuffy and Pickles try to cheer her up.
Chilly and the other toys think that Rita, Donny's toy cheetah, is sick because of her spots, but Doc later discovers that she doesn't have an illness. Rita's spots are a part of her physical features.
|40||14||"Big Head Hallie / Peaches Pie, Take a Bath!"||January 31, 2014||1.53|
Hallie discovers that she was based on a popular cartoon character and lets it go into her head.
Peaches Pie, a cute peach scented doll, refuses to take a bath but doesn't realize that her peachy smell is gone thanks to Rudy playing with her in the rain.
|41||15||"Celestial Celeste / Run, Doc, Run!"||February 14, 2014||2.14|
Celeste, Doc's space projector toy from school is having trouble working by making a strange whirring noise after nearly getting knock off the shelf by Stuffy. So it's up to Doc and the gang to fix it.
Doc sprains her ankle during a practice run for a Fun Run while trying to avoid a toy unicorn that was laying on the sidewalk. Doc has to rest, so the toys have to cure Doc and Doc has to cure Dart the Unicorn's broken leg before she does.
|42||16||"A Fairy Big Knot / Rosie the Rescuer"||April 4, 2014||1.37|
Frida the Fairy Flier's strings gets knotted up during a very windy day and crashes and it's up to Doc to detangle her strings.
Rosie the Rescuer, Emmie and Alma's toy EMT ambulance, panics while trying to save Sir Kirby. Later, Doc helps Rosie to calm down and not to panic.
|43||17||"Crikey! It's Wildlife Will! / Rootin' Tootin' Southwest Sal"||April 8, 2014||1.43|
Wildlife Will, a toy explorer, loses his legs after a run in with a Chihuahua and it's up to Doc and company to build a special wheelchair for him.
Southwest Sal, a toy cowgirl that is literally a cow, has a broken spring which controls her lasso throwing arm, and it's up to Doc to fix her.
|44||18||"Take Your Doc To Work Day / Blazer's Bike"||April 24, 2014||1.48|
On "Take Your Child To Work Day" Doc helps out at her mom's clinic by giving physicals to The Waiting Room Toys and helps a doll named Curly-Q fix her hair by giving her a new hair style.
Star Blazer Zero has a problem riding his bike by crashing into everything and discovered that he had a helmet for a football player instead of his space helmet.
|45||19||"The Big Storm / Spritzy Mitzi"||May 16, 2014||1.60|
A severe thunderstorm hits the neighborhood and Doc helps create an evacuation plan for the toys in the clinic including a "buddy system" but Chilly and Hallie accidentally get left behind when Chilly falls off the wagon during the evacuation and Hallie tries to help keep him calm during the storm.
Spritzy Mitzi, an octopus shaped sprinkler toy, ruptures a sprinkler tentacle after getting a pebble stuck in one of her sprinkling holes after ignoring Stuffy's advice on having Doc checking it out first.
|46||20||"Dad's Favorite Toy / Chilly and the Dude"||June 13, 2014||1.85|
While cleaning out the attic Doc's Dad finds a beloved toy from his childhood called Saltwater Serge and Wellington Whale. Serge and Wellington don't work because their button is worn out after being used a lot by Doc's Dad when he was young.
Chilly meets up with a stuffed snowman known as "The Dude" when Doc goes to the clinic to make winter gift baskets for a school charity drive. Chilly is jealous when he feels that The Dude is more charming and athletic than him but learns that it's ok to be yourself.
|47||21||"Sir Kirby and the Plucky Princess / Serpent Sam Makes a Splash"||July 11, 2014 / June 21, 2014||2.14 / 2.26|
To prove that princesses can do anything knights can do, Princess Persephone, or "Peri," as she likes to be called, challenges Sir Kirby to a playoff competition. Problems arise when Sir Kirby falls apart during the wall scaling competition after losing his balance and slamming himself against the castle wall.
Doc diagnoses Serpent Sam, a cool new snake shaped super soaker water gun toy, who is suffering from "Sticky-it is" after he fills up with green apple soda instead of his usual water and gets clogged up from the sticky sugar residue.
|48||22||"The Wicked King and the Mean Queen / Take a Stroll!"||July 25, 2014||2.00|
A snobbish new doll named Queen Amina arrives to the McStuffins household and start to lock horns with The Wicked King over who should throw the first Royal Ball. So Doc and the crew decided to have a treasure hunt for the two to see who gets the most coins wins the rights to host the Royal Ball. But when Queen Amina injures herself during the competition, the Wicked King decided that friendship and sportsmanship was more important than winning.
After losing a relay race, Alma's baby doll Tiny Tessie discovers that she needs to get out of her Sleepy Slumber 2000 Stroller to be active and have more fun.
|49||23||"Oooey Gablooey Springs A Leak / There's a King in Your Tummy!"||August 22, 2014||1.25|
Oooey Gablooey, a toy sticky starfish which Donny won at the school fair, accidentally punctures himself after landing in a rose bush and started leaking blue ooze all over and panics after seeing his goo leaking out as Doc tries to repair him.
While at the park, Serpent Sam accidentally swallows the Wicked King while filling up with water and Doc and the crew try to figure out a way to get the Wicked King out of Serpent Sam's tummy safely.
|50||24||"Doc's Busy Day / Wrong Side of the Law"||September 26, 2014||1.22|
Doc learns how to triage her patients after becoming overwhelmed with a busy day at the clinic when her baby cousin Sabrina comes for a visit to the McStuffins household and causes chaos and a whole lot of boo-boos for the toys.
Doc helps Officer Pete recognize that his eyesight is being hindered by a dirty and cracked windshield after wrecking while pursuing Kent during a high speed pursuit and needed a replacement windshield.
|51||25||"Mirror, Mirror on My Penguin / Hide and Eek!"||October 3, 2014||1.20|
Baby Suki's toy penguin Waddly is upset because she doesn't want to play with her and Doc discovers that the mirror in Waddly's tummy was dirty with baby guck.
While playing Mad Scientist, Donny and Alma "create" a toy monster named Creepy Cuddly Charlie that scares all the other toys (except for Doc and Hallie). When they finally get to know Charlie, they realized that he's not that scary.
|52||26||"McStuffins School of Medicine / The Super Amazing Ultra Hoppers"||October 13, 2014||1.64|
Dr Tundra, Emmie's new teddy bear learns about the medical profession from Doc as a intern in her clinic and helps Stuffy after he crushed his snout in a book avalanche.
Delloroto one of the Super Amazing Ultra Hoppers couldn't jump high like his brothers DiNardo and DiAmbrosio. So Doc (or "Dottoressa" as she was called) discovers that Delloroto was missing a few bricks making him shorter than his brothers.
Season 3 (2014–15)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|53||1||"Let the Nightingale Sing"||November 2, 2014||2.68|
|Doc and the toys time travel back to 19th century England and they meet a young Florence Nightingale (who is also Hallie's favorite idol) and help her accomplish her dream to be a nurse and assist her in repairing her toys.|
|54||2||"Hazel Has a Sleepover / My Breakfast with Bronty"||November 7, 2014||1.38|
Before a sleepover at Doc's house Hazel, Emmie's new water toy has a slight Wetting problem (leaky trunk) and Doc tries to solve her problem.
During breakfast Bronty accidentally knocks over and stomps on a bottle of syrup which splashed onto his rear legs and caused his rear legs to be stuck onto his tail, but Bronty was reluctant to tell Doc about his situation.
|55||3||"Training Army Al / Sproingo Boingo Takes the Leap"||November 11, 2014||1.52|
Doc tells her friends including a worrisome Bronty to feel their emotions when Army Al, an action figure, is separated from them after being called for duty, even if it's a trip to the forest with Donny and his Turtle Scouts troop. Doc and the toys support each other and help prepare Al to be his best because they are afraid that something bad might happen to him.
A fox shaped Slinky toy named Sproingo Boingo accidentally twists his spring after doing a dangerous leap from a tall block tower for the Wicked King during a rainy day competition. So it was up to Doc to fix Sproingo Boingo but the Wicked King felt bad for causing his injury and daring him to do a dangerous leap but Sproingo Boingo said that it was okay and accepted his apology.
|56||4||"Shell Shy / Commander No"||November 21, 2014||1.02|
A wind up toy Sea Turtle named Theodore is extremely shy after that discovering that Hermie who was a old friend from the aquarium (and the most popular toy at the aquarium) was living at Doc's and is the grand Splash Dance champion. So Doc and Company helps Theodore overcome his shyness.
During a game of Tickle Tag with Gloria the Giggling Gorilla, Commander Crush starts to malfunction and couldn't stop transforming. Doc discovers that Commander Crush had a stuck button that caused him to malfunction but now Commander Crush refuses to play the Tickle Game fearing that he'll malfunction again.
|57||5||"The Flimsy Grumpy Bat / Rockstar Ruby and the Toys"||December 5, 2014||1.12|
The toys teach Count Clarence the Magnificent a cardboard bat who thinks he could fly like a kite about good positive attitudes after he becomes grumpy from getting caught in a gust of wind and crashing into the wading pool at the park.
Doc purchase a used Rock Star doll named Rockstar Ruby at a Yard Sale but as dirt and gunk builds up over time while being played at and eventually causes Rockstar Ruby's microphone button to get stuck forcing her to quit singing. But Doc and the crew has a plan to bring back Rockstar Ruby back on stage.
|58||6||"A Day Without Cuddles! / Collide-o-scope"||February 13, 2015||0.89|
It's International Cuddle Day at the clinic but Lambie suffered from a mysterious sneezing fit. Doc discovered that Lambie was covered with flour and ordered Lambie to be quarantined and not to give out any cuddles.
Kiara, Doc's new Kaleidoscope suffered from a severe dizzy spell after Chilly accidentally fell causing her to crash on the floor.
|59||7||"Crash Course / Luna on the Moon-a"||March 13, 2015||1.38|
Doc helps a toy taxi cab driver named Tony learn the importance of paying attention to where you are going after he crashes while carrying Sir Kirby and The Wicked King to Lambie's dance recital and loses his wheels in the process.
When Doc's new space doll, Luna 2200 (which she won as first prize at the school's science fair) keeps slipping as she tries to climb her lunar mountain set, Doc discovers that the sticky grip on Luna's space boot is missing and replaces it for her after discovering the missing pad on Stuffy's back.
|60||8||"Fully in Focus / Picky Nikki"||March 13, 2015||1.39|
Doc gives her viewmaster toy Viewy Stewie an eye exam and discovers that two of his discs are accidentally jammed together causing him to see images incorrectly.
Doc and the toys help Nikki Nickel, a piggybank who only likes shiny coins, see that trying something new can be fun after Doc tries to put a dollar bill into the bank and Nikki refuses to accept it
|61||9||"Getting to the Heart of Things / Toy in the Sun"||March 13, 2015||1.26|
After Doc discovers that Coach Kay, a small plastic doll in a football/soccer kit has a crack in her whistle valve, she takes her to the clinic to perform "surgery" to replace the valve but needed to confirm Kay that everything is going to be alright after she became afraid of the Surgery procedures and prepping up.
Doc and the toys learn an important lesson about sun exposure after Donny accidentally leaves Bronty outside buried in the garden while playing "Dig the Dino" and his back was exposed to the sun and his plastic becomes discolored.
|62||10||"Slip N' Slide/????"||2015/7/2||TBA|
11 Azbio the Star / Go West, Young Lambie
12 Dino Charge Doc / Chattin' Cara
13 A Frog's Thing / Stuffy's Birthday Surprise
14 Say it Again, Sadie / The Amazing Flying Clarence
15 Mind Over Matter / One Good Whirl
16 Runaway Love / ????
The Doc Files
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (October 2014)|
|1||Blurry Night||April 15, 2014||Aurora|
|2||Run Down Rotors||September 27, 2013||Rescue Ronda|
|3||Sticky Slippies||September 13, 2013||Stuffy|
|4||The Lamb's Exam||September 6, 2013||Lambie|
|5||Bella the Ballerina||July 22, 2013||Bella|
|6||Boppy's Boo Boo||July 23, 2013||Boppy|
|7||Chilly McWillies||July 24, 2013||Chilly|
|8||Hippo's Rip||July 25, 2013||Hallie|
|9||Gustov Gator||July 26, 2013||Gustov|
|10||Mr. Chomp's Chompers||September 20, 2013||Mr. Chomp|
In the United States, Doc McStuffins first premiered on March 23, 2012 on Disney-ABC networks Disney Channel and Disney Junior. On June 5, 2012, Disney Junior renewed the series for a second season, which premiered on September 6, 2013. On January 8, 2014, the series was renewed for a third season which premiered on November 2, 2014.
Guest stars and additional voices
- Janice Kawaye as Kiko
- Ty Burrell as Big Jack
- Laraine Newman as Aurora, Professor Hootsburgh and Southwest Sal
- James Arnold Taylor as Boppy, Teddy and Carl Chug-a-Chug
- Jim Belushi as Glo-Bo
- Stephen Stanton as Gustav
- Ari Rubin as Hermie and Tremaine
- Nolan Gould as Little Jack
- Tiffany Thornton as Xyla
- Lisa Loeb as Millie Microphone
- Ian Gomez as Ricardo Racecar
- Dennis Farina as Riggo
- Dee Bradley Baker as Robot Ray and Sebastian
- Camryn Manheim as Rescue Ronda
- Rob Paulsen as Angus and Sir Kirby
- John Michael Higgins as Star Blazer Zero
- Dharbi Jens as Melinda the Mermaid
- Amy Betts and Callian Carmichael as Alma
- Kylee Anderson as Emmie
- Curtis Harris as Henry
- Amy Betts as Anna
- Georgina Cordova aka Georgie Kidder as Louie
- Jay Gragnani as Will
- Elan Garfias and Teo Briones as Carlos
- David Boat as Awesome Guy
- Tom Kenny as Walter
- Grey DeLisle (also credited as Grey Griffin) as Lula, Gracie and as Curly Q
- Dave B. Mitchell (credited as Dave Mitchell) as Boomer
- Colette Whitaker as Moo Moo
- Brad Abrell as Mr. Chomp
- Lacey Chabert as Gaby
- Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as Bronty and Ben
- Jeff Fischer as Lenny the Fire Engine
- Charlie Schlatter as Niles
- Amber Hood as Susie Sunshine
- Julianne Buescher as Bella the Ballerina
- Hynden Walch as Bubble Monkey
- Audrey Wasilewski as Penny the Possum
- Caitlyn Leone as Pip, Flip and Trip Possum
- Colleen O'Shaughnessey as Pickles the Bunny
- Michael Gough as Officer Pete
- China Anne McClain as Tisha McStuffins
- Jennifer Hale as Val
- Jason Marsden as Teddy B.
- James Buddy Handleson as Luca
- Tim Dadabo as Norton
- Angie Wu as Maddie
- Tom Cavanaugh as Big Jack (Chip Off The Ol' Box episode)
- Brady Tutton as Little Jack (Chip Off The Ol' Box episode)
- Sutton Foster as Frida Fairy
- Jack Conely as Dragon-Bot
- Josh Keaton as Johnny Foosball
- Liza Del Mundo as Leilani
- Amy Sedaris as Dress Up Daisy
- Mela Lee as Katherine
- Mike Vaughn as Stuntman Steve
- Gunnar Sizemore as Jacob
- David Kaufman as Wilbur and Sproingo Boingo
- Sam Riegel as Orville
- Lori Alan as Gloria the Gorilla
- Tony Hale as Tobias The Elf
- Jeffrey Tambor as Santa Claus
- Steve Blum as Commander Crush and Sidney
- Molly Shannon as Rita the Cheetah
- Alexandra Ryan as Dolly and Dr. Peerless
- Matthew Wayne as Declan
- Peter MacNicol as Lil Egghead
- Paula Rhodes as Peaches Pie
- Kath Soucie as Celeste
- Catherine Cavadini as Dart
- Gracie Kaufman as Ramona
- Adam Croaswell as Wildlife Will
- Kyla Kenedy as Tamara
- Rio Mangni as Ian
- Chris Nee as Emmie and Alma's Mom
- Marieve Herington as Waddly Penguin
- Lexi Glouberman as Dress Up Daisy (Blazer's Bike episode)
- Cherami Leigh as Nia
- Nika Futterman as Rosie
- Angelique Perrin as Spritzy Mitzi
- Bernardo De Paula as Saltwater Serge
- Geena Davis as Princess Persephone
- Frank Welker as Creepy Cuddly Charlie
- Joanne Froggatt as Florence Nightingale
- Lesley Nicol as Pip
- Matt Milne as Bernard
- Nigel Harman as Doodle Doo
- Robert Bathurst as Admiral Fiddlesticks
- Patton Oswalt as Count Clarence the Magnificent
- Rodger Bumpass as Army Al
- TBA as Sadie
- TBA as Azbio
The series received positive reviews and criticisms after its release. Kia Morgan Smith of Cincomom.com said that "It truly warmed my heart and almost brought tears to my eyes when my 8-year-old, Mikaela, saw ‘Doc McStuffins’ for the first time and said, 'Wow, mommy — she’s brown,'" Myiesha Taylor of CoilyEmbrace.com said that "This program featuring a little African-American girl and her family is crucial to changing the future of this nation." Taylor also applauded the concept of its portrayal of a young black girl who wishes to follow in the footsteps of her mother as a doctor as the lead character, that inspired her to collect pictures of 131 doctors — all women of color — and publish a collage online under the heading, 'We Are Doc McStuffins.'"
The program is also a ratings hit on Disney Junior. The series premiere attracted 1.08 million children ages 2 to 5, and the show has attracted an average of 918,000 viewers in the same demographic, leading AdWeek magazine to dub the show an "improbable ratings juggernaut".
In 2013, $500 million worth of Doc McStuffins merchandise was sold, something industry experts said was likely a record for an African-American character. They also said the character had broad appeal and the toys sold well to all demographics.
|Year||Award||Category||Recipients and nominees||Result|
|2014||British Academy Children's Awards||International||Norton Virgien, Theresa Mayer, Chris Nee||Nominated|
|2015||NAACP Image Award||Outstanding Children’s Program||"Doc McStuffins"||Won|
|2015||Peabody Award||Peabody Award||"Doc McStuffins"||Won|
|Collection||Included episodes||Release date|
|Friendship is the Best Medicine||"Engine Nine, Feelin' Fine!" and "The Right Stuff", "Caught Blue-Handed" and "To Squeak, or Not to Squeak", "Ben/Anna Split!" and "That's Just Claw-Ful", "The Rip Heard Round the World" and "Walkie-Talkie Time", "Dark Knight" and "Hallie Gets an Earful"||August 21, 2012|
|Time for Your Check Up||"Gulpy, Gulpy Gators!" amd "One Note Wonder", "Tea Party Tantrum" and "Blast Off!", "Arcade Escapade" and "Starry, Starry Night", "Bronto Boo-Boos" and "Brontosaurus Breath", "Doctoring The Doc" and "Hot Pursuit"||May 7, 2013|
|Mobile Clinic||"Doc McStuffins Goes McMobile" and "Chip Off the Ol' Box", "Doc to the Rescue" and "Don't Knock the Noggin", "Out of the Box" and "Run Down Race Car", "Rescue Ronda, Ready for Take off" and "All Washed Up", "Rest Your Rotors, Ronda!" and "Keep on Truckin'"||March 18, 2014|
|School of Medicine||"Chilly Gets Chilly" and "Through The Reading Glasses", "Hallie’s Happy Birthday" and "Shark-Style Toothache", "Think Pink" and "You Foose, You Lose", "Disco Dress Up Daisy" and "The Glider Brothers", "Celestial Celeste" and "Run Doc, Run!"||September 9, 2014|
|Cuddle Me Lambie||"My Huggy Valentine" and "Dusty Bear", "Awesome Guy's Awesome Arm" and "Lamb in a Jam", "Kirby and the King" and "Bubble Monkey, Blow Your Nose!", "A Day Without Cuddles" and "Collide-o-scope", "Mirror, Mirror On My Penguin" and "Hide and Eek!"||February 3, 2015|
- "Doc McStuffins – Episode Guide". MSN. Retrieved September 29, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 26, 2012). "Disney Junior's 'Doc McStuffins' Opens as the #1 Preschool Series Launch in Cable TV History in A18-49". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 26, 2012). "Friday Cable Ratings: NCAA Basketball Dominates Cable, + 'Bering Sea Gold', 'Ultimate Fighter Live', & 'Tangled Ever After'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 28, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Tosh.0','The Game', '16 and Pregnant', 'Dance Moms' and More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (March 30, 2012). "Thursday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball, 'Punk'd', 'Pauly D Project', 'Swamp People' + More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 2, 2012). "Friday Cable Ratings:'Robot Chicken' Wins Night; 'The Boondocks,' 'Spartacus: Vengeance,'WWE Friday Night Smackdown' & More'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 3, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: WWE Bodyslams Competition, 'Basketball Wives,' 'La Las Full Court Life,Secret Life of the American Teenager,'Pawn Stars'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 4, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Tosh.0' Wins Again + 'Dance Moms,' 'Hardcore Pawn', 'Justified','Storage Wars Texas','Real Housewives' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 5, 2012). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'South Park' Wins Night + 'Psych', 'Duck Dynasty','Sons of Guns,' 'Daily Show' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 16, 2012). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Swamp People' Wins Night, 'Mudcats', 'Punk'd', 'Pauly D Project', 'Impractical Jokers' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 9, 2012). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Smackdown' Is Top Original Show, 'Fairly Legal',' In Plain Sight', 'Say Yes to the Dress','Diners Drive In & Dives', 'Masters' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 10, 2012). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars' Wins Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Basketball Wives', 'Hardcore History', 'Secret Life of the American Teen', 'La La's Full Court Life & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 12, 2012). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'South Park' Wins Night, 'Psych', 'America's Best Dance Crew', 'House Hunters', 'Restaurant Stakeout', 'Duck Dynasty' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 16, 2012). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Storage Wars' on Top + 'Friday Night Smackdown', 'Ultimate Fighter Live', 'Fairly Legal' & 'In Plain Sight'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 21, 2012). "Friday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs + 'Sportscenter', 'Common Law', 'Fairly Legal', 'Storage Wars' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 4, 2012). "Friday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs, + 'SportsCenter', 'WWE Friday Night SmackDown', 'Common Law', 'Fairly Legal', 'House of Payne' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
- "Friday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Smackdown' Wing Night, 'Common Law', 'UFC Fight Night', 'House of Payne', 'Mystery Diners', 'American Pickers', 'Jessie' & More". tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com.
- "Friday Cable Ratings:'WWE Smackdown' Wins Night, 'For Better or Worse', 'House of Payne', 'Gravity Falls', 'Say Yes to the Dress', 'Hardcore History' & More". tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com.
- Pucci, Douglas (December 2012). "Disney Channel ratings (December 3–9, 2012)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved December 11, 2014.
- "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Wins Night, 'Bering Sea Gold', 'Jessie', 'Merlin', 'Real Time With Bill Maher' & More". tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com.
- Pucci, Douglas (May 2013). "Disney Channel ratings (April 29 – May 5, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved December 11, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 9, 2013). "Friday Cable Ratings: WWE Friday Night SmackDown Tops Night + 'NFL Live', 'SportsCenter', 'Pardon the Interruption' & More". tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Zap2it. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (September 9–15, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. September 20, 2013. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (September 16–22, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. September 27, 2013. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (September 23–29, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. October 4, 2013. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (September 30 – October 6, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. October 11, 2013. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (October 14–20, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. October 25, 2013. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (October 21–27, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. November 1, 2013. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Wins Night, 'WWE Smackdown', 'Bering Sea Gold', 'Legend of Korra', 'Haven' & More". Zap2it. November 11, 2013. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Wins Night + 'WWE SmackDown', 'Bering Sea Gold', NBA Basketball, 'Tanked', 'The Legend of Korra' & More". Zap2it. November 18, 2013. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Wins Night, 'WWE Smackdown', 'Bering Sea Gold', 'Haven', 'Jessie' & More – Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved March 30, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (November 25 – December 1, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. December 13, 2013. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (December 9–15, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. December 20, 2013. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Wins Night + NBA Basketball, 'Bering Sea Gold', 'Friday Night Smackdown' & More – Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved March 30, 2014.
- "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Wins Night, 'Bering Sea Gold', WWE Smackdown, 'Dead Files' & More". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved March 30, 2014.
- "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Wins Night, 'NBA All Star Event', 'Bering Sea Gold', 'WWE Smackdown,' 'Helix' & More". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved March 30, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (March 31 – April 6, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. April 11, 2014. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (April 7–13, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. April 18, 2014. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 25, 2014). "Thursday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball Leads Night + 'Vikings', 'Inside the NBA Playoffs', 'The Challenge' & More". tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Zap2it. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Friday Night Smackdown' Tops Night + 'Sons of Guns', 'Pardon the Interruption' & More – Ratings". TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com. Retrieved June 8, 2014.
- "Friday Cable Ratings: World Cup Coverage Leads Night + 'Friday Night SmackDown', US Open Coverage & More – Ratings". TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com. Retrieved August 3, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 14, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Friday Night SmackDown' Leads Night + 'Pardon the Interruption', 'SportsCenter', 'Girl Meets World' & More". tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Zap2it. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (June 24, 2014). "Saturday Cable Ratings: World Cup Soccer Wins Day, College World Series, 'SportsCenter' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 11, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (July 28, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Friday Night SmackDown' Tops Night + 'Girl Meets World', 'House Hunters International' & More". tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Zap2it. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 25, 2014). "Top 25 Friday Cable Originals: 8.22.2014". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (September 29, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Girl Meets World' & 'WWE Smackdown' Win Night, 'Bering Sea Gold', 'Z Nation', 'Jessie' & More". tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Zap2it. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- Metcalf, Mitch (October 6, 2014). "Top 25 Friday Cable Originals: 10.3.2014". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (October 14, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night Football' Wins Night, 'Love & Hip Hop Hollywood', 'WWE Raw', 'Misfit Garage', 'T.I. & Tiny' & More". tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Zap2it. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 4, 2014). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Walking Dead' Tops Night + 'Talking Dead', 'Skyscraper Live', 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 10, 2014). "Top 25 Friday Cable Originals: 11.7.2014". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (November 12, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Sons of Anarchy' Wins Night, '30 for 30', '19 Kids & Counting', 'Chrisley Knows Best', 'Awkward', 'Faking It' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 24, 2014). "Top 25 Friday Cable Originals: 11.21.2014". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (December 8, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Wins Night, College Basketball, 'Girl Meets World', 'WWE Smackdown, 'Z Nation' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 8, 2014.
- Metcalf, Mitch (February 13, 2014). "SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 25 Friday Cable Originals (& Network Update) 2.13.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved February 17, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (March 16, 2015). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Gold Rush' Wins Night, College Basketball, 'Bring It!', 'Bering Sea Gold','Preachers' Daughters' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 16, 2015.
- Zap2it – 'Doc McStuffins' Renewed by Disney
- "Doc McStuffins renewed for a second season! An Interview with the show’s Creator Chris Nee!". Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- Barnes, Brooks (2012-07-30). "Disney Finds a Cure for the Common Stereotype With ‘Doc McStuffins’". New York Times. Retrieved 2012-10-12.
- "Disney Wraps Major Upfront Sales". AdWeek. 2013-07-03. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- Harris, Elizabeth A.; Vega, Tanzina (2014-07-26). "Race in Toyland: A Nonwhite Doll Crosses Over". New York Times. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- "Children's in 2014". British Academy of Film and Television Arts. November 23, 2014. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- Official website
- Doc McStuffins at the Big Cartoon DataBase
- Doc McStuffins at the Internet Movie Database