|TSX: DCBO |
|Services||Learning management system|
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2020)
Docebo is a software as a service company that specializes in learning management system. Docebo was founded in 2005. Its product Docebo Learn LMS is compatible with Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) 1.2 and 2004 as well as Tin Can. The program operates as a cloud-hosted software as a service platform as well as being third-party compatible. It currently runs version 7.5. DoceboLMS is available in more than 40 languages.
In October 2018, Docebo released their learning-specific artificial intelligence algorithms into the learning platform that are powered by a combination of machine learning, deep learning and natural language processing to produce an automated and holistic approach to learning (formal LMS, experiential and social) that drives growth, organizational performance, and revenue.
Docebo was founded in 2005 by Claudio Erba, who continues to lead the company as CEO. Erba had previously been working at the University of Florence as a computer consultant when a customer asked for a storage solution[buzzword] for teaching material. The storage solution[buzzword] evolved into what is now Docebo.
Docebo's second venture-backed financing round came from Canadian firm Klass Capital in 2016, funding its continued North American expansion with the opening of an office in Toronto, Ontario.
- "La nuova Italia che avanza: Docebo". Corriere Della Sera. Retrieved 2014-01-23.
- "10 Alternatives to Moodle". Open Source. Retrieved 2014-01-23.
- "Docebo LMS". Dynamic Inventions. Archived from the original on 2014-02-20. Retrieved 2014-01-23.
- "Docebo spinge l'e-learning nella nuvola". Wired.IT. Archived from the original on 2013-12-11. Retrieved 2014-01-23.
- "Docebo: trasformare la formazione in un servizio". Business Community. Retrieved 2014-01-23.
- "Docebo - Supplier Profile"". Training Industry. Retrieved 2021-09-04.
- "Docebo Weekly Changelog". Docebo. Retrieved 2017-06-12.
- "Docebo - Supplier Profile | Training Industry". www.trainingindustry.com. Retrieved 2017-06-12.
- "Docebo 7.5 Debuts Artificial Intelligence Sparking The Future Of Enterprise Learning - Docebo". Docebo. Retrieved 2018-10-24.
- "Docebo come vendere l'e-learning agli americani". Economia & Finanza. Retrieved 2014-01-23.
- "Docebo con il "Cloud E-Learning" rivoluziona il mercato della formazione aziendale online". La Stampa. Retrieved 2014-01-23.
- "E-Learning Platform Raises $3 Million from Toronto VC Firm to Enter Canadian Market". Techvibes. Retrieved 2017-06-12.
- "EDocebo Files Preliminary Prospectus for Initial Public Offering". newswire.ca. Retrieved 2018-08-12.