(Redirected from Docked)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dock, dock, or docked in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dock may refer to:
- Dock (computing), a graphical user interface feature
- Dock (macOS), a toolbar-like application launcher in the macOS operating system
- Docking station, a laptop accessory
- Dock or Hayden Scott-Baron (born 1980), English manga illustrator
- Dock (given name), include a list of people with the name
- The Dock, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- The Dock, Washington, D.C., United States
- The Dock Gymnasium, Louisiana State University Shreveport, United States
- Docks (nightclub) in Hamburg, Germany
- The Docks Waterfront Entertainment Complex in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- The former name of Devonport, Devon, now a part of the city of Plymouth
- Execution Dock in London
- Dock or tailhead, where the tail joins the Rump
- Dock, the plant genus Rumex
- DOCK (protein), a family of proteins involved in cell signalling
- DOCK (UCSF), the docking program
- Cross dock, moving material directly, one truck to another.
- Dock (maritime), either the area of water taken by a vessel when tied to a man-made structure (pier, wharf, float, etc.) or group of structures involved in the handling of boats or ships, usually on or close to a shore, or the structures themselves.
- Dry dock, float-in, drain, repair, fill, float-out: facility for ships.
- Floating dock (disambiguation), any dock that permits ships to unload and load at a set water level irrespective of tide
- Loading dock, an area for trucks to deliver or receive cargo.
- Docking and berthing of spacecraft, a spaceflight operation used to transfer personnel or materials from a spacecraft to another or for using one of the two spacecraft as a booster
- To pierce dough during its handling to prevent the formation of large air pockets, such as with a roller docker
- The area of a courtroom where an accused party sits during proceedings
- Dock or dockweed, common names for Rumex