From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up docker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A docker is a type of waterfront workman.
Docker or dockers may also refer to:
- Docker, Cumbria, a civil parish in England
- Docker, Lancashire, England, a United Kingdom location
- Docker River or Kaltukatjara, a place in Northern Territory, Australia
- Fremantle Dockers, an Australian Football League team
- Millwall F.C., formerly nicknamed the Dockers
- Morton F.C. or the Dockers
- Cincinnati Dockers, an American-based Australian rules football team
- Drogheda Dockers, a football team in the Australian Rules Football League of Ireland
- Duisburg Dockers, baseball and American football teams in Duisburg, Germany
- Docker (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Docker (software), an open-source project automating the deployment of applications inside software containers
- Dockers, a brand of men's clothing by Levi Strauss & Co.
- Dockers (film), a British television drama film
- Roller docker, a baking tool used to perforate dough
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Docker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.