(Redirected from Doctor Doctor (TV series))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Doctor Doctor may refer to:
- Doctor Doctor (U.S. TV series), a 1989 American television sitcom
- Doctor Doctor (South Korean TV series), a 2000 South Korean television sitcom
- Doctor Doctor (Australian TV series), a 2016 Australian television series
- Doctor, Doctor (talk show), a 2005 live British talk show about health and illness
- Doctor Doctor (character), a character in The Secret Show universe
- "Doctor, Doctor" (Yes, Dear Episode)
- Dr. Doctor, a character in South Park media
- Doctor Doctor, a Gigglebiz character.
- "Doctor, Doctor", a song from the 1968 album Magic Bus: The Who on Tour by The Who
- "Doctor Doctor" (UFO song), a song from the 1974 album Phenomenon by UFO
- "Bad Case of Loving You" (Doctor, Doctor), a 1978 song by Robert Palmer
- "Doctor! Doctor!", a song from the 1984 album Into the Gap by Thompson Twins
- "Doctor, Doctor", a song from the 2003 EP Driving for the Storm / Doctor, Doctor by Gyroscope
- "Doctor Doctor" (Just Jack song), a 2009 song
- "Doctor, Doctor" an exclusive song off of the album Sometime Last Night by R5
- Doctor! Doctor! An Insider's Guide to the Games Doctors Play, a 1986 book by Michael O'Donnell
- Double doctorates , indicated in the title by "Dr. Dr." within the European Union, most notably Germany
- Dr. Doctor Willard Bliss, a 19th-century American physician and Civil War veteran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doctor Doctor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.