Doctor Strange (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Doctor Strange (film))
Doctor Strange is a Marvel Comics superhero.
Doctor Strange or Dr. Strange may also refer to:
Film and television
- Dr. Strange (1978 film), a 1978 made-for-TV movie, based on the Marvel character
- Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme, a 2007 animated film
- Doctor Strange (2016 film), a 2016 film from Marvel Studios, based on the character
- "Doctor Strange" (Spider-Man), an animated television episode
- Doctor Strange (comic book), the various comics featuring Doctor Strange
- Doc Strange, a Nedor Comics character named Doctor Thomas Hugo Strange
- Hugo Strange, a DC Comics character and recurring Batman villain
- Doctor Strange (soundtrack), the film score for the 2016 film
- Dr. Strange Records, a record label and record store located in Alta Loma, California
- Dr. Strangely Strange, an experimental Irish folk group, formed in Dublin in 1967
- Dr. Strangelove, a 1964 film directed by Stanley Kubrick
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doctor Strange.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.