(Redirected from Doctors Hospital (disambiguation))
Doctors Hospital or Doctor's Hospital may refer to:
- Doctors Hospital (San Pablo, California)
- Doctors Hospital (Beverly Hills, California)
- Doctors Hospital (Coral Gables, Florida)
- Doctors Hospital (Sarasota, Florida)
- Doctors Hospital (Augusta, Georgia), a 350-bed full-service tertiary care center located in Augusta, Georgia
- Doctors Hospital (Springfield, Illinois), a former for-profit hospital in Springfield, Illinois
- Doctor's Hospital (Lanham, Maryland), a full-service hospital located in Lanham, Maryland, a northeastern suburb of Washington, D.C.
- Doctors Hospital (Manhattan, New York)
- Doctors Hospital (Staten Island, New York), a for-profit hospital located in the Concord section of Staten Island
- Doctors Hospital (Columbus, Ohio), a religiously-affiliated hospital located in Columbus, Ohio
- Doctors Hospital (Nelsonville, Ohio)
- Doctors Hospital (Laredo, Texas)
- Doctors Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan
- Doctors' Hospital, medical drama that ran on NBC during the 1975–1976 season
- Cebu Doctors' University Hospital, a major tertiary private hospital in Cebu City, the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles about hospitals or medical centers which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.