Dodge County Airport
|Dodge County Airport|
|Owner/Operator||Dodge County, Wisconsin|
|Elevation AMSL||934 ft / 285 m|
Dodge County Airport (IATA: UNU, ICAO: KUNU, FAA LID: UNU) is a county owned public use airport in Dodge County, Wisconsin, United States. It is located two nautical miles (4 km) north of the central business district of Juneau, Wisconsin. It is situated along Wisconsin Highway 26.
Facilities and aircraft
Dodge County Airport covers an area of 449 acres (182 ha) at an elevation of 934 feet (285 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphalt paved runways: 8/26 is 5,070 by 100 feet (1,545 x 30 m) and LOC/DME equipped; 2/20 is 4,028 by 75 feet (1,228 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending August 26, 2015, the airport had 29,000 aircraft operations, an average of 79 per day: 94% general aviation, 3% air taxi and 3% military. In March 2017, there were 58 aircraft based at this airport: 45 single-engine, 5 multi-engine, 1 jet and 7 ultralight.
The JUNEAU (UNU) Non-directional beacon, 344 kHz is located on field.
Wisconsin Aviation is the fixed-base operator for the airport.
- FAA Airport Master Record for UNU ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective Mar 2, 2017.
- "List of NPIAS Airports" (PDF). FAA.gov. Federal Aviation Administration. 21 October 2016. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- Dodge County Airport page at Dodge County website
- Wisconsin Aviation: Juneau (UNU), the fixed-base operator (FBO)
- "Dodge County (UNU)" (PDF). at the Wisconsin DOT airport directory
- Aerial image as of April 1993 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for UNU, effective March 30, 2017
- Resources for this airport: