From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dog is a mammal.
Dog or dogs may also refer to:
- Species in the family Canidae called "dogs" as a part of their common name:
Used in the names of non-canid, animals:
- Prairie dogs, Cynomys, a genus of North American social ground squirrels
- Andiron; specifically, engineering dogs used in a fireplace: "dog irons" or "fire dogs"
- Dog (engineering), generally, a tool that prevents or imparts movement by offering physical engagement
- Bench dog, a woodworking tool inserted into a workbench to grip material
- "Dog", nickname of Duane Chapman, star of Dog: the Bounty Hunter
- When spelled with doubled final consonant:
- He Dog (1830–1930), Oglala Sioux leader
- Mary Crow Dog (born 1953), also known as Mary Brave Bird, Dakota Sioux author and activist
- Dog Hollow, a valley in Illinois
- Dog Island (Florida), a barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico
- Dog River (disambiguation)
- Isle of Dogs, a peninsula in East London
- Sirius, the Dog Star, brightest star in Canis Major, the big dog constellation
- Dog (album), a 2010 album by Sow
- Dogs (Beware of Safety album), 2009
- Dogs (Nina Nastasia album), 2000
- Dogs, a 2011 album by The Parlor Mob
- “Dogs” (Damien Rice song), 2007
- “Dogs” (Pink Floyd song), 1977
- “Dogs” (The Who song), 1968
- “Dogs”, a song by British heavy metal band Motörhead from Rock 'n' Roll (1987)
- "Dogs", a song by Sun Kil Moon from Benji (2014)
- “Dog”, a song by Sly and the Family Stone from their 1967 debut A Whole New Thing
- D0g, a character from the video game Half-Life 2
- Dog, a character in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- Dog, a character from the Emmy Award-winning children's animation show, WordWorld
- Dog, from the Nickelodeon series, CatDog
- Dog, a non-standard hand in the card game poker
- Delta Omicron Gamma, the sorority in the movie Sorority Boys
- Deployable Operations Group, U.S. Coast Guard command
- Deutsche Orient-Gesellschaft, the German Oriental Society
- Difference of Gaussians, in mathematics
- Digital on-screen graphic
- Dog (zodiac), the Chinese zodiac sign
- Dog (film), the 2001 animated short film by Suzie Templeton
- Dogs (manga), by Shirow Miwa, subtitled "Bullets & Carnage"
- Hot dog, a small sausage popular in the United States
- Hurricane Dog (disambiguation), three tropical cyclones in 1950, 1951 and 1952
- Lazy Dog (bomb), a non-explosive, air dropped weapon
- As a nickname, Newcastle Brown Ale, an English brand of dark brown beer
- In some British spelling alphabets, the letter "D"
- White Dog Fell from the Sky, a 2013 novel by Eleanor Morse
- Dog (fad dance)
- All pages beginning with "Dog"
- All pages with titles containing Dog
- Dogz, a game in the Petz series of games
- The Dog (disambiguation), includes The Dogs
- Dawg (disambiguation), includes Dawgs
- Sleeping Dogs (disambiguation)
- Wild dog (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.