From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dogfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dogfish may refer to:
- Dogfish sharks (Squalidae), a family of sharks
- Spiny dogfish (Squalus acanthias), best known species of dogfish sharks
- Catshark (Scyliorhinidae), a family of ground sharks including species called dogfish
- Portuguese dogfish (Centroscymnus coelolepis), a species of sleeper sharks in the family Somniosidae
- Roughskin dogfish (Centroscymnus owstonii), a species of sleeper sharks in the family Somniosidae
- Bowfin (Amia calva), a freshwater fish sometimes known as "dogfish"
- Dogfish Bay, an inlet in western Washington, US
- Dogfish Pictures, an American film production company
- USS Dogfish (SS-350), a U.S. Navy submarine
- San Francisco Dogfish, a US ultimate team
- Smooth-hound (Mustelus), a genus of sharks
- The Terrible Dogfish, a fictional sea monster in Carlo Collodi's 1883 book The Adventures of Pinocchio
- Dogfish Head Brewery, a American beer brewery
- "Dogfish Rising", a song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dogfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.