From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dogfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dogfish may refer to:
Aqua or marine life
- Dogfish sharks (Squalidae), a family of sharks
- Spiny dogfish (Squalus acanthias), best known species of dogfish sharks
- Catshark (Scyliorhinidae), A family of ground sharks including species called dogfish
- Portuguese dogfish (Centroscymnus coelolepis), a species of sleeper sharks in the family Somniosidae
- roughskin dogfish (Centroscymnus owstonii), a species of sleeper sharks in the family Somniosidae
- Dogfish Bay, a narrow inlet adjacent to the Kitsap Peninsula in western Washington, US
- Dogfish Head Brewery, a Delaware-based beer brewery
- Dogfish Pictures, an American film production company
- USS Dogfish (SS-350), a U.S. Navy submarine
- Smooth-hound (Mustelus), a genus of sharks
- Bowfin (Amia calva), a freshwater fish sometimes known as "dogfish"
- Dogfish Rising
- San Francisco Dogfish, a professional ultimate team in the Western Conference of Major League Ultimate
- The Terrible Dogfish, a fictional dogfish-like sea monster, which appears in Carlo Collodi's 1883 book The Adventures of Pinocchio (Le avventure di Pinocchio)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dogfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.