Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up doh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
D'oh! is an exclamation popularized by the fictional character Homer Simpson.
Doh, D'oh, or DOH may refer to:
- Doh (crater), on Jupiter's moon Callisto
- Doh, Ivory Coast, a village in Woroba District
- Doh, a village in Măeriște Commune, Romania
Acronyms and codes
- Department of Health
- DOH, the IATA code for Hamad International Airport
- DOH or 2,5-Dimethoxy-amphetamine, a psychedelic amphetamine
- Deutscher Orden der Harugari (German Order of Harugari), a fraternal organization for German-Americans
- DoH, DNS over HTTPS
Department of Highways
- Department of Highways, which shares responsibilities with the Department of Rural Roads, Thailand
- Predecessor of the Washington State Department of Transportation, United States
- Predecessor of the Ministry of Transportation of Ontario, Canada
- Doh, alternative spelling of the musical note Do
- Félix Doh (died 2003), rebel leader in Côte d'Ivoire
- Doh, the boss in the Arkanoid series of video games
- Doh, the fiber of the gomuti palm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.