From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doherty may refer to:
- Doherty (surname), a list of notable people with the surname "Doherty"
- O'Doherty, a list of notable people with the surname "O'Doherty"
- O'Doherty family, an Irish clan
Places and schools
- Doherty House, a historic house in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
- Doherty Memorial High School, in Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
- Doherty School, in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Doherty Slide, a prominent dissected volcanic rim in Oregon, United States
- Lamont–Doherty Earth Observatory, a research center in Palisades, New York, United States
- Thomas B. Doherty High School, in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Science and technology
- Doherty amplifier, a modified class B radio-frequency amplifier
- Doherty's bushshrike (Telophorus dohertyi), a species of bird
- Mordellistena doherty, a species of beetle
- Tillandsia 'Ed Doherty', a hybrid Bromeliad cultivar
- USS Doherty (DE-14), a US Navy destroyer escort
- Breaking Up with Shannen Doherty, an American reality television series
- Brown & Doherty Ltd v Whangarei County Council, a New Zealand legal case regarding quantum meruit
- Immigration and Naturalization Service v. Doherty, a 1992 United States Supreme Court case
- Stalking Pete Doherty, a rockumentary by Max Carlish
- Dohertya, a genus of moths in the Arctiidae family
- Dohertyorsidis, a genus of longhorn beetles of the subfamily Lamiinae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doherty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.