Jump to navigation Jump to search
Doherty may refer to:
- Doherty (surname), a list of notable people with the surname "Doherty"
- O'Doherty, a list of notable people with the surname "O'Doherty"
- O'Doherty family, an Irish clan
Places and schools
- Doherty, Ontario, an unincorporated place and railway point in Ontario, Canada
- Doherty House, a historic house in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
- Doherty Memorial High School, in Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
- Doherty School, in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Doherty Slide, a prominent dissected volcanic rim in Oregon, United States
- Lamont–Doherty Earth Observatory, a research center in Palisades, New York, United States
- Thomas B. Doherty High School, in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Science and technology
- Doherty amplifier, a modified class B radio-frequency amplifier
- Doherty's bushshrike (Telophorus dohertyi), a species of bird
- Mordellistena doherty, a species of beetle
- Tillandsia 'Ed Doherty', a hybrid bromeliad cultivar
- USS Doherty (DE-14), a US Navy destroyer escort
- Breaking Up with Shannen Doherty, an American reality television series
- Brown & Doherty Ltd v Whangarei County Council, a New Zealand legal case regarding quantum meruit
- Immigration and Naturalization Service v. Doherty, a 1992 United States Supreme Court case
- Stalking Pete Doherty, a rockumentary by Max Carlish
- Dohertya, a genus of moths in the subfamily Arctiinae
- Dohertyorsidis, a genus of longhorn beetles of the subfamily Lamiinae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doherty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.