From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Doi)
|Look up DOI, doi, dõi, đói, or đợi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DOI or Doi may refer to:
Science and technology
- Digital object identifier, an international standard for document identification
- Distinctness of image, a quantification of vision used in optics
- 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-iodoamphetamine, a hallucinogenic drug
- Division of Investigation, a precursor to the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
- New York City Department of Investigation, law enforcement agency
- United States Department of the Interior, an executive department of the U.S. government
- Doi (surname), a Japanese surname
- Doi (retailer), a Japanese company
- Dogri language (ISO 639 code), spoken in India and Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DOI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.