Treaty 8 Tribal Association
Treaty 8 Tribal Association are, six of the eight, Peace River Country bands who are signatories to the Treaty 8. They have joined together in an effort to negotiate with British Columbia and Canada outside the British Columbia Treaty Process.
- West Moberly First Nations - Peace River Country in northern British Columbia
- Doig River First Nation - Northeast of Fort St. John, British Columbia
- Halfway River First Nation - Northwest of Fort St. John, British Columbia
- Prophet River First Nation - South of Fort Nelson, British Columbia
- Saulteau First Nations - Chetwynd, British Columbia
- Fort Nelson First Nation - Fort Nelson, British Columbia
Blueberry River First Nations retained lawyer and academic Murray Rankin who successfully negotiated the first Economic Benefits Agreement relating to natural resources revenues in British Columbia.
|This First Nations-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|