|Birth name||Lee Joon-Kyung|
|Born||March 28, 1990|
|Origin||Republic of Korea|
|Occupation(s)||Rapper, composer, lyricist, producer|
|Labels||Illionaire Records, CJ E&M|
|Associated acts||Tritops, Epik High, Jay Park, The Quiett, Beenzino, Jinbo, Movement Crew, Dynamic Duo, MYK, Dumbfoundead, Planet Shiver, Cho PD, L.E.O., Minos, Beatbox DG, Rado, MBLAQ, G-Dragon, D-Unit, Tablo, Bobby, Ga-In, Park Sojin|
|Revised Romanization||I Jun-gyeong|
Lee Joon-Kyung, better known by the stage name Dok2, is a South Korean recording artist under Illionaire Records. Dok2 debuted with Chapter One, and an EP released as ALLBLACK (a hip-hop duo with Microdot).
|This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards, as section. (October 2014)|
Dok2 was born on March 28, 1990. He is half-Korean, a quarter-Spanish and a quarter-Filipino Dok2′s been in the hip-hop industry since he was 12, going by a few aliases, including Gonzo ‘the Notorious’. In 2002, when he was 12 years old, he sent his demo tape to Cho PD. At the age of 13, He was under Cho PD' label, Future Flow Entertainment. From then on, he continued to produce songs for many famous Korean hip hop rappers, such as Drunken Tiger, Dynamic Duo and Epik High. Most of the lyrics were written by him, as well as the music.
When he was 16, Dok2 joined fellow child rapper, Microdot and released their only single, Chapter 1/MUSIC, 2006. Dok2 later pursued a solo career and released two mixtapes: Thunderground Musik and Vol 1. Illstrumentalz at the age of 17.
As a longtime member and affiliate of hip hop collective The Movement Crew, Dok2 produced and collaborated with several Korean hip hop artists. He was signed to Epik High's independent label, Map The Soul Inc.
On November 25, 2009, Dok2 released his debut mini-album entitled the Thunderground EP. He is currently the C.E.O. of Illionaire Records with The Quiett, having started the company together. On July 2011, Dok2 made his debut performance in London. Other acts were also performed by artists such as K-Pop YG Entertainment Contest-winner Cherelle Joy Thompson, DSD and Jay Differ.
Dok2 has appeared as a producer and mentor of Mnet's "Show Me the Money'" alongside The Quiett for "Team Illionaire." In the third season, aligned with contestant Bobby, he featured in several of his songs, like "YGGR #hiphop," which they performed at the 2014 Mnet Asian Music Awards.
Dok2 and The Quiett partnered together to form their very own independent Korean hip hop label, known as Illionaire Records, in January 2011. This was after The Quiett announced his separation from Soul Company, another label that The Quiett himself had created, alongside Jerry. K & Kebee.
Regular album & EP
- 2009. 11.25 Thunderground EP
- 2011. 4.19 LP Hustle Real Hard
- 2012. 4.28 LP Love & Life, The Album
- 2013. 11.21 LP Ruthless, The Album
- 2015. 6.23 LP MULTILLIONAIRE
- 2008.12.31 I'mma Shine
- 2009.10.06 Thunderground Musik in Map the Soul
- 2009.10.26 Gonzo 20
- 2010.12.15 Fantom
- 2011.03.28 That's Me (It's Me Pt.2)
- 2012.01.11 그쯤에서 해
- 2012.02.09 Leave Me Alone (Fuck You)
- 2012.02.16 Best Time (In Our Life)
- 2012.11.01 Rapstar
- 2013.08.08 Ruthless Part 1
- 2013.09.13 Ruthless Part 2
- 2014.08.22 We Gotta Know
- 2014.12.01 Finale (ft. Girl's Day's Sojin)
- 2015.01.20 Riatch
- 2008.07.14 Thunderground Musik Mixtape Vol. 1
- 2009.05.14 Illstrumentalz Vol. 1
- 2010.04.06 Thunderground Mixtape Vol. 2
- 2011.11.01 Do It for the Fans
- 2013.01.11 South Korean Rapstar Mixtape
- 2014.05. 21 11:11 (ILLIONAIRE RECORDS)
- PYL Yoonique Show - Seoul, 17.10.2012
- Dok2 Concert: 23rd Birthday X Love & Life - 25.03.2012
- ILLIONAIRE 1st Anniversary Show - 29.01.2012
- M-PACK SHOW Vol.04 - 30.12.2011
- Do It For The Fans - Busan, 18.12.2011
- 도끼 단독 콘서트 - Seoul, 10.12.2011
- Swings - Goodbye - 09.12.2011
- Hi-Lite Festival - 31.12.2011
- Grandline Show Vol.3 - 13.11.2011
- RHYTHMER Show/M-PACK Show - 22.10.2011
- ILLIONAIRE Tour in Busan, 02.10.2011
- ILLIONAIRE Tour in Daegu, 30.09.2011
- ILLIONAIRE Way - 14.08.2011
- Dok2 is a familiar rapper to most Korean hip-hop heads as he has featured for artists such as Drunken Tiger, Epik High, Supreme Team, and many more, from http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/korean-hip-hops-rising-stars-b-free-and-dok2
- He has recently founded “Illionaire Records“, becoming CEO of his own independent label, at http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/korean-hip-hops-rising-stars-b-free-and-dok2
- UKs first Kpop Concert featuring the one and only Dok2
- "Rappers Dok2 & The Quiett Confirmed As Producers On ‘Show Me The Money 3’". KpopStarz. Retrieved 9 January 2015.
- "MAMA 2014:EXO Wins Best Male Group, SISTAR Upsets Girls' Generation & 2NE1 For Best Female Group". KpopStarz. Retrieved 9 January 2015.