From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doktor may refer to:
- the word "doctor" in Slavic and Germanic languages
- Martin Doktor, a sprint canoer
- Paul Doktor, a violinist
- Doktor Yosifovo, a village in Bulgaria
- Doktor Yusefpur Fishery, a village in Iran
- Doktor Sleepless, a comic book by Warren Ellis
- Doktor Dolittle', an album by Fred Akerstrom
- "Pan Doktor" and "Stary Doktor", nicknames used for children's author Janusz Korczak
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doktor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.