Min y Ddol
|Dolbenmaen shown within Gwynedd|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Dolbenmaen is a village and community in the Welsh county of Gwynedd, located in Eifionydd, of which it was the administrative centre until 1239. The community includes the villages of Bryncir, Cenin, Garndolbenmaen, Golan, Llanfihangel-y-Pennant, Penmorfa and Pentrefelin, and has a population of 1,300, increasing slightly to 1,343 at the 2011 Census. The summit of Moel Hebog is shared between Beddgelert and Dolbenmaen.
The parish church of St Mary's is a grade II* listed building.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dolbenmaen.|
- Criccieth Visitors' Map and Brief History, 2002, Cymdeithas Hanes Eifionydd, Wales
- Office for National Statistics : Census 2001 : Parish Headcounts : Gwynedd Retrieved 13 January 2010
- "Community population 2011". Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "Parish Church of St Mary, Dolbenmaen". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 15 May 2015.
|This Gwynedd location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|