From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Dolce (disambiguation).
|Comune di Dolcè|
|Province / Metropolitan city||Verona (VR)|
|Frazioni||Ceraino, Ossenigo, Peri, Volargne|
|• Mayor||Luca Manzelli|
|• Total||39.4 km2 (15.2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||115 m (377 ft)|
|Population (1 June 2006)|
|• Density||62/km2 (160/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Dolcè is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Verona in the Italian region Veneto, located about 120 kilometres (75 mi) west of Venice and about 20 kilometres (12 mi) northwest of Verona, in the Adige Valley.
- Parish church of Volargne (13th century), with frescoes
- Palazzo Guerrieri-Rizzardi (14th century)
- Villa Del Bene (16th century)
- Castelleto (13th century), a fortification at 400 m of altitude
- Undenheim, Germany, since 1996
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
|This article on a location in Veneto is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|