|Look up dolce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dolce, the Italian word for 'sweet', may refer to:
- Dolcè, an Italian municipality located in the Province of Verona
- Dolce (Plzeň-South District), a village in the Czech Republic
- Christine Dolce (born 1981), former cosmetologist and MySpace Internet celebrity
- Domenico Dolce, Italian fashion designer
- Joe Dolce (born 1947), singer/songwriter
- Lodovico Dolce (1508–1568), Italian humanist of the Renaissance
- Dolce dell'Anguillara (1401–1449), Italian condottiero
- Dolce Ann Cabot (1862–1943), New Zealand journalist
- Dolce (satellite television), Romanian satellite television provider
- DOLCE, acronym for "Descriptive Ontology for Linguistic and Cognitive Engineering"
- Dolce & Gabbana, Italian fashion house
- Dolce Amore, a 2016 Philippine television series
- Dolce Stil Novo (sweet new style), literary movement of the 13th century
- La Dolce Vita, the sweet life
- La Dolce Vita (TV series), a 2008 South Korean television series
- Dolce Hotels and Resorts, founded by Andy Dolce in 1981 in Houston, Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.