Doli Armaano Ki
|Doli Armaanon ki|
|Genre||Indian soap opera|
|Created by||Spellbound Productions|
Walkwater Media Ltd.
|Written by||Pearl Grey|
|Directed by||Sandeep Vijay, Niraj Pandey|
|Starring||Neha Marda |
|Opening theme||Oho ho ho ho " Doli armaanon ki "|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||01|
|No. of episodes||482|
|Running time||25 mins approx|
|Production company(s)||Spellbound Productions|
Walkwater Media Ltd.
|Original network||ZEE TV|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|First shown in||India|
|Original release||December 2, 2013 –|
September 25, 2015
Doli Armaano Ki,( Palanquin of dreams)(International title: Lies of the Heart), was an Indian television drama series. It premiered on 2 December 2013, and ran until 25 September 2015.It starts Mohit Malik and Neha Marda in lead roles. It was aired on ZEE TV Monday through Friday.
It is a story of Urmi (Neha Marda), a young girl who has a dreams about her marriage. She was married to Samrat Singh Rathore (Mohit Malik), an arrogant, male chauvinist, and abusive husband. As the story progresses, Urmi and Samrat have a child, Shaurya. Urmi suffers a lot with samrat. Moving further Urmi walks out of her marriage due to Samrat's infidelity and ends up as a successful independent woman,and divorces samrat. whereas Samrat ends up in Jail.
6 Years Later
Ishaan Sinha (Siddharth Arora/Vibhav Roy), who has been Samrat's best friend, confidant, and lawyer, falls in love with Urmi and they get married. Samrat returns to take revenge. Samrat gets married to Ishaan's sister Tani. Later in the process, Ishaan dies while saving Samrat and later Samrat ends his own life out of guilt.
15 years later
Shaurya Samrat Singh Rathore who is samrat and urmi's Child (Kunal Karan Kapoor) is an upright and honest reporter who runs a news agency. He is devoted to his mother Urmi, unlike his half-sister Ishaani Ishaan Sinha who is Samrat's step-daughter and Ishaan and Urmi's daughter, who blames Urmi for having lost her share of a father's love. Diya (Neha Sargam) works with Shaurya in the same agency. On a work assignment, Diya is raped. The story henceforth focuses on Shaurya and Diya and how Shaurya helps Diya stand up for herself, fights for her, supports her, and eventually falls in love with her. Diya on her part fights for her rights, lives her life with her head held high and also eventually falls in love with Shaurya and gets married.
Later Urmi reunites with her daughter Ishaani and the latter apologizes for the misunderstanding which she had. Damiani Sinha is killed by Urmi as she was trying to kill Shaurya and Ishaani and pays for her evil deeds thus making a happy ending for the show Doli Armaanon Ki.
- Neha Marda as Urmi Samrat Singh Rathore/ Urmi Ishaan Sinha / Urmi Devi Singh
- Mohit Malik as Samrat Singh Rathore
- Recurring Cast
- Siddharth Arora / Vibhav Roy as Ishaan Anirudh Sinha (Samrat's former friend, Urmi's second husband)
- Parvati Sehgal as Tani Singh Rathore / Tani Sinha , (Samrat Second's wife)
- Avinash Wadhawan as Anirudh Sinha
- Kamya Panjabi as Damini Anirudh Sinha
- Vishal Puri as Niranjan Khanna (Samrat's lawyer)
- Ayesha Singh as Ratti Sinha
- Shashwita Sharma as Sandhiya Sinha
- Geeta Tyagi as Shashikala Singh Rathore
- Hemant Thatte as Gaurav Devi Singh
- Anjali Mukhi as Saroj Devi Singh
- Sameeksha Sud as Asha Gaurav Singh
- Jayant Rawal as Devi Singh
- Mitansh Gera as Shaurya Samrat Singh Rathore (Samrat and Urmi's son, Ishaan's adoptive son)
- Shruti Kanwar as Radha, Kanchan's sister
- Vikram Chatterjee as Yash Singhania
- Gaurav Rana as Diwakar Singh Rathore
- Vibhuti Thakur as Kanchan Diwakar Singh Rathore
- Jetendra as Rudra Singh Rathore
- Anupam Shyam as Garjan Singh Rathore aka " Tauji"
- Amita Udgata as Gayatri Singh
- Guddi Maruti as Bua
- Snigdha Srivastava as Trisha Singh (Urmi's cousin)
- Manisha Thakkar as Rashmi Singh Rathore /Rashmi Gaurav Singh (Samrat's cousin)
- Varun Sharma as Karan (Anushka's former fiance)
- Mehendi Jain as Anushka '' Anu'' Devi Singh
- Deepali Saini As Meena (Urmi's hostel friend)
- Aadesh Chaudhary / Harsh Vashisht as Amrit Singh Chauhan
- Ragini Gakhar as Aditi Amrit Singh Chauhan / Aditi Rudra Singh Rathore
- Krishnam Sharma as Rahul
- Karan Mishra as Deepak
- Ayush Mehra as Ravi Darshan Tiwari
- Swati Nanda as Sanaya Seth (Urmi's Mumbai friend, Samrat's former lover)
- Mohit Shrivastava as Prathanesh Sharma
- Himani Shivpuri as Sushma Tiwari
- Raju Kher as Darshan Tiwari
- Keith Sequeira as James (Blackmailer)
- Neetha Shetty as Kiran, Samrat's love interest
- Kunal Jaisingh/Shashank Sethi as Chiku gaurav Singh (Asha and Gaurav's son)
- Manasi Salvi as Urmi Ishaan Sinha
- Kunal Karan Kapoor as Shaurya Samrat Singh Rathore
- Neha Sargam as Diya Shaurya Singh Rathore
- Kapil Arya as Karan
- Gaurav Chopra as Akash Kumar
- Pallavi Dutt 
- Nalini Negi as Ishaani Sinha(Urmi and Ishaan's daughter , Samrat's Sept - Daughter)
- Mohit Shrivastava as Prathanesh Sharma
- Shahab Khan as Diya's Father
Chhavi Pandey auditioned for Parvati Sehgal's role but got rejected by the makers.
Nikita Sharma was offered a role in the show which was earlier played by Priya Shinde in the show.
Falaq Naaz was chosen for playing the elder Anushka in the show after the 5 year leap replacing Mehendi Jain as the younger one which was a strong character of an IPS Officer in the show but the makers scrapped her role because of too much characters in the five year leap.
Mohit Malik was to play the role of adult Shaurya after leap but he quit the show because of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.
Kanchi Singh was offered Nalini Negi's role but declined it as she thought it was a negative character.
In Pakistan, the serial aired on Geo kahani. The show aired in Africa on DSTV channel 166 and Gotv channel 25 (Ghana Channel 125). The show was dubbed into Akan language which aired on Multitv's Adom TV.
- "Vibhuti Thakur & Gaurav Rana in Doli Armaano Ki – Times Of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 12 November 2013. Retrieved 16 November 2013.
- "Geeta Tyagi in Doli Armaano Ki – Times Of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 10 November 2013. Retrieved 16 November 2013.
- Zee TV announces the launch of 'Doli Armanon Ki'
- "ZEE TV axes 'Punar Vivah' for 'Doli Armaano Ki' | BizAsia UK | The UK's only Asian media news site". Media247.co.uk. Archived from the original on 16 November 2013. Retrieved 16 November 2013.
- "Doli Armaanon Ki: Episode Guide". ZeeTV. Zee TV. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- "Doli Armaanon Ki: Telly actors perform at Urmi-Samrat wedding". Times of India. 31 December 2013. Retrieved 31 December 2013.
- Team, Tellychakkar. "Sunayana Fozdar and Pallavi Dutt to enter Zee TV's Doli Armaanon Ki". Tellychakkar.com.