The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (June 2021)
|Developer(s)||Dolibarr team (Project leader: Laurent Destailleur)|
17.0.1 / 23 April 2023
|Type||ERP, CRM, Accounting, SaaS|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0|
Dolibarr ERP CRM is an open source, free software package for companies of any size, foundations or freelancers. It includes different features for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) but also other features for different activities.
There are several feature modules that can be enabled or disabled, as needed. This software is free under GNU General Public License 3.0. It is a web-based application, and can therefore be used wherever an internet service is available. Dolibarr aims to offer free open source ERP and CRM features for people with no technical knowledge, by providing a simple solution.
Dolibarr includes all the important features of an ERP CRM suite. It is modular and is thus characterized by its ease of installation and use, despite the large number of features.
Main Dolibarr features include:
- Sales Management
- Purchase Management
- Commercial proposals management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Products and services catalog
- Stock Management
- Event Management
- Bank account management
- Address book
- Foundation-members management
- Payments management
- Donations management
- Contracts management
- Standing orders management
- Shipping management
- Point of sale
- Electronic document management
- Project Management
- Manufacturing resource planning
- Human resource management
- PDF and OpenDocument generation
- Wizard to help to export/import data
- LDAP connectivity
- Multi-user, with several permissions levels for each feature.
- Assorted skins
- Code is highly customizable (modular).
- Works with MySQL 5.1 or higher, PostgreSQL 9.1.0 or higher 
- Works with PHP 5.6 or higher, (Max 7.4.*) 
These features are not available in the most recent version of Dolibarr:
- Manages (by default) only one company/foundation (mono-company). This means you need to install the software twice if you want to manage two different companies, or install an external addons.
- No Webmail (not to be confused with a mailing-list).
Dolibarr is written in PHP. It uses MySQL, MariaDB or PostgreSQL databases. It works with a wide choice of hosting services or servers. Dolibarr works with all PHP configurations and does not require any additional PHP modules.
Dolibarr can also be installed from an auto-installer file that is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. This is aimed at enabling users with no technical knowledge to install Dolibarr and its prerequisites (such as Apache, MySQL and PHP). This version is called DoliWamp for Windows users, DoliDeb for Debian or Ubuntu users, DoliRpm for Fedora, Redhat, Mandriva or OpenSuse users.
Dolibarr was started by Rodolphe Quiedeville in April 2002. At this time, Jean-Louis Bergamo began writing the foundation management module. Version 1.0 was released in September 2003.
In July 2008, Laurent Destailleur - the main contributor and author of AWStats - took over from Rodolphe Quideville as the main developer. A foundation and several user groups have been created in several countries. The first was set up in France, the country where Dolibarr is most well-known. Dolibarr's popularity in France increased after it was freely distributed by a number of government agencies to people starting up new businesses. The software is now also used in many other countries and translated into more than 50 languages.
- 1st in the category "Management Company" at the Les Trophées du Libre contest.
- 2014, 2015, 2016
- Several times project of the week (March 2014, September 2015, September 2016 ...)
- Trophy Naos d'Or 
- Project of the month December 2020
ERP Research Regarding Dolibarr
Dolibarr ERP also pique by some researcher for ERP studies like future of ERP, Multi Branch ERP Solution, integration with several e-commerce, ERP Evolution, reporting analysis 
- Comparison of accounting software
- Other ERP/CRM software: Compiere, Odoo, Openbravo, Tryton
- List of free and open source software packages
- ^ "Release 17.0.1". 23 April 2023. Retrieved 26 April 2023.
- ^ "Main Dolibarr features on Dolibarr official web site". www.dolibarr.org. 2008-08-01. Retrieved 2008-08-01.
- ^ a b "December 2020, "Community Choice" Project of the Month – Dolibarr ERP - CRM". December 1, 2020. Retrieved June 27, 2021.
- ^ "Dolibarr description by Framasoft community". www.framasoft.net. 2010-12-01. Archived from the original on 2011-09-07. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- ^ a b c d "Dolibarr Open Source ERP and CRM wiki documentation". wiki.dolibarr.org. Retrieved June 27, 2021.
- ^ "AWStat documentation - What is AWStats". www.awstats.org. 2010-06-22. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- ^ "Declaration of the Dolibarr foundation on french government web site". www.journal-officel.gouv.fr. 2009-04-18. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- ^ "Pack Logiciel Libres". www.fcvnet.net. 2011-04-07. Archived from the original on 2011-10-03. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- ^ "Translations situation of Dolibarr ERP CRM". 2017-06-25. Retrieved 2017-06-25.
- ^ Les Trophées du Libre
- ^ "Projects of the Week, March 17, 2014". March 17, 2014. Retrieved June 27, 2021.
- ^ "Project of the Week, September 14, 2015". September 14, 2015. Retrieved June 27, 2021.
- ^ "Projects of the Week, September 12, 2016". September 12, 2016. Retrieved June 27, 2021.
- ^ "Dolibarr, meilleur projet Projet Open Source aux trophées Naos D'or". www.dolibarr.org. Retrieved June 27, 2021.
- ^ Elragal, Ahmed; Haddara, Moutaz (2012-01-01). "The Future of ERP Systems: look backward before moving forward". Procedia Technology. 4th Conference of ENTERprise Information Systems – aligning technology, organizations and people (CENTERIS 2012). 5: 21–30. doi:10.1016/j.protcy.2012.09.003. ISSN 2212-0173.
- ^ Limanto, Benyamin; Hermanto, Jonie; Honggara, Eric Sugiharto; Saurik, Herman Thuan To; Junaedi, Hartarto; Setyati, Endang; Collantes, Leonel Hernandez; Hammad, Jehad (April 2021). "Multi-Branch Company Enterprise Resource Planning Solution using Open ERP System in Indonesia". 2021 3rd East Indonesia Conference on Computer and Information Technology (EIConCIT): 443–449. doi:10.1109/EIConCIT50028.2021.9431923. ISBN 978-1-6654-0514-0. S2CID 234788456.
- ^ Krithika, L.B; Prabadevi, B.; Deepa, N.; Bhavanasi, Shruthy (February 2020). "Integration of E-Commerce System with Various ERP Tools". 2020 International Conference on Emerging Trends in Information Technology and Engineering (Ic-ETITE): 1–8. doi:10.1109/ic-ETITE47903.2020.43. ISBN 978-1-7281-4142-8. S2CID 216587428.
- ^ Aversano, Lerina; Di Brino, Marco; Guardabascio, Daniela; Salerno, Marcello; Tortorella, Maria (2015-01-01). "Understanding Enterprise Open Source Software Evolution". Procedia Computer Science. Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems/International Conference on Project MANagement/Conference on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies, CENTERIS/ProjMAN / HCist 2015 October 7–9, 2015. 64: 924–931. doi:10.1016/j.procs.2015.08.609. ISSN 1877-0509.
- ^ Aversano, Lerina (2019). "Issue Reports Analysis in Enterprise Open Source Systems". Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems. Heraklion, Crete, Greece: SCITEPRESS - Science and Technology Publications: 337–344. doi:10.5220/0007757803370344. ISBN 978-989-758-372-8. S2CID 174803814.