|Look up dollar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dollar is the name of various currencies.
Dollar may refer to:
- Dollar coin, coins of various countries
- Dollar, Clackmannanshire, a town in Scotland
- Dollar Academy, a school in Dollar
- Dollar, Alabama, an unincorporated community
- Dollar, Ontario, Canada, a former community
- Dollar Lake (disambiguation), various lakes in the United States
- Dollar Lakes, three glacial tarns in Nevada
- Dollar Glen, Scotland
- Dollar (1938 film), a film by Gustaf Molander
- Dollars (film) $ (film), a 1971 motion picture also known as Dollars
- The Dollars Trilogy, three films by Sergio Leone
- The Dollar, the original title for Philip Barry's Holiday (play)
- Dollars, an internet-based anonymous gang in the Durarara!! light novels and anime
- Dollar Comics, a line of DC Comics
- Dollar, the dog owned by Richie Rich (comics)
- Dollar (band), a pop vocal duo from the UK who had a series of hit records in the late 1970s and 1980s
- The Dollar, a 2006 album by country music artist Jamey Johnson
- "The Dollar (song)", a single from this album
- Dollar Rent A Car, an American car rental firm
- Dollar Bank, a regional bank serving Pennsylvania and Ohio
- Dollar Savings Bank, a defunct bank founded in New York City in 1890
- Dollar Financial Group, a US-based financial services group
- Dollar Steamship Company, established by Robert Dollar
- Dollar (surname)
- Dollar (motorcycle), a French-made motorcycle
- Sand dollar, a close cousin of the sea urchin
- Battle of Dollar, fought in 875 at Dollar, Scotland
- Dollar, a term used in nuclear chain reaction kinetics (including cent).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dollar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.