Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dolly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dolly may refer to:
- Dolly (tool), a portable anvil
- A posser, also known as a dolly used when laundering.
- A variety of wheeled tools, including:
- Dolly (name), including a list of people, fictional characters, animals and storms with the name
In arts and entertainment
Film and television
- Dolly shot, a type of film sequence
- Dolly!, a 1976 television show starring Dolly Parton
- Dolly (TV series), 1987 television show starring Dolly Parton
- Dolly (French band)
- Dolly (Japanese band)
- Dolly (Fauré), a collection of duet pieces for piano by Gabriel Fauré
- "Little Dolly Daydream", a song written by English composer Leslie Stuart
- Hello, Dolly! (musical)
- Dolly (album)
- Dolly (company), a Brazilian company and soft drink brand
- Doll, in child speech
- Dolly's Cay, or Dolly's Rock, Bahamas
- Mephedrone, drug referred to in slang as "dolly" or "dollies"
- Dolly, fanclub of the Korean musical group F-ve Dolls
- Dolly bag, round pouchlike bag, usually made of satin, carried by a bride or bridesmaid in place of a posy
- Any of several storms named Dolly
- Dolley, a similarly-spelled given name
- Doily, an ornamental mat
- Dollie (disambiguation)
- Trolley (disambiguation), includes various vehicles and wheeled tools
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.