Dolly Varden may refer to:
- Dolly Varden (character), a character in the novel Barnaby Rudge by Charles Dickens
- Dolly Varden trout, Salvelinus malma malma, a fish found in coastal waters of the North Pacific
- Dolly Varden trout is also a local name for the Bull trout, Salvelinus confluentus
- Southern Dolly Varden, Salvelinus malma krascheninnikova, a subspecies of migrating fish
- the mine associated with the settlement of Kitsault, British Columbia
- Dolly Varden, Ohio, a community in the United States
- Dolly Varden Mountains, a mountain range in Elko County, Nevada
- Dolly Vardens (baseball team), a name adopted by a number of 19th century baseball clubs
- Dolly Varden (band), a musical group from Chicago, Illinois
- Dolly Varden (costume), a style of dressing popular in the late 19th century
- Dolly Varden, a boat of the Wellington Rowing Club
- Dolly Varden, Famous racing yacht built 1872 now under restoration
- Dolly Varden Line, nickname of the Chicago, Attica and Southern Railroad in Indiana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolly Varden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.