|Location||Marine Drive, The Harbour Front, Dolmen City, HC-3, Block-4، Block 4 Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Design and construction|
Dolmen Malls are a chain of shopping malls in Karachi, Pakistan owned and operated by Dolmen Group. Dolmen Group was established in 1984 as a real estate investor. The group is currently a leading real estate group in Pakistan engaged in the development, construction and management of shopping malls, office towers and residential apartment blocks across Karachi.
The group operates three malls located in Clifton, Tariq road, and Hyderi. Dolmen at Tariq road was opened in 2000. Dolmen Mall Hyderi was built in 2008 and Dolmen Mall Clifton in 2011. In 2018, the Malls hosted Independence Day celebrations from Friday, 10 August to Tuesday, 14 August.
Dolmen Malls houses international and local retail, fashion and food brands and indoor recreational facilities including Sindbad Amusement Park. The Malls have been used by filmmakers, and media persons to promote their shows, films, and projects.
- Arshad, Aisha (November 28, 2016). "Out with the old, in with the new".
- Baig, Mariam Ali (18 May 2017). "Creating the Dolmen experience". Aurora Magazine. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
- "Dolmen City REIT". Business Recorder. 16 January 2018. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
- Baig, Mariam Ali (2017-05-18). "Creating the Dolmen experience". Aurora Magazine. Retrieved 2018-06-09.
- "Dolmen Shopping Festival set to mark silver jubilee with 17 day grand celebrations". The Express Tribune. December 18, 2013. Retrieved May 14, 2018.
- "Dolmen Mall brings 5 days of Independence Day celebrations to Karachi". Dawn. 2018-08-07.
- "Dolmen Mall, Clifton". Retrieved May 9, 2018.
- "Exploring Karachi — the City of Lights". Daily Times. 2017-11-29. Retrieved 2018-06-09.