|Elevation||760 m (2,490 ft) |
|Prominence||791 metres (2,595 ft)|
Dolohmwar or Totolom is the third highest point of the Federated States of Micronesia, with an altitude of 760 metres (2,595 ft). Mount Nanlaud 1.9 km to the north-northwest is the highest point at 2,566 feet (782 m). Between the two is Ngihneni, within a meter or two of Nanlaud. All three are clearly depicted on the definitive USGS 1:25,000 scale topographic survey.
Dolohmwar is located on the island and in the state of Pohnpei.
- "Dolohmwar" on Peakery.com Archived March 31, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 1 October 2011
- "Ponape South". US Geological Survey. 1983. Retrieved 22 Jan 2017.
- "Mount Nanlaud". GeoNames. Retrieved 12 May 2013.
- "Ngihneni--This site provides the coordinates for Nanlaud, not Ngihneni, as per the USGS topo.". Retrieved 22 Jan 2017.
- (English) Dolohmwar, Micronesia, GeoNames.org.
|This Federated States of Micronesia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|