Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dolomite may refer to:
- Dolomite (mineral), a carbonate mineral
- Dolomite (rock), also known as dolostone, a sedimentary carbonate rock
- Dolomite, Alabama, United States, an unincorporated community
- Dolomite, California, United States, an unincorporated community
- Dolomites, a section of the Alps
- Triumph Dolomite (1934–40), a sporting cars made by Triumph Motor Company
- Triumph Dolomite, a small car made by the British Leyland Corporation in the 1970s and 1980s
- Manila Bay Beach, informally known as "Dolomite Beach", an urban artificial beach in Manila, Philippines
- Dolemite, 1975 blaxploitation feature film and the name of its principal character
- Dolemite Is My Name, 2019 American biographical comedy film
- Dolomiten, a German-language newspaper published in South Tyrol, Italy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolomite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.