Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dolomite may refer to:
- Dolomite (mineral), a carbonate mineral
- Dolomite (rock), also known as dolostone, a sedimentary carbonate rock
- Dolomite, Alabama, unincorporated community in Jefferson County
- Dolomite, California, unincorporated community in Inyo County
- Dolomites, section of the Alps
- Triumph Dolomite (1934–40), sporting cars made by Triumph Motor Company
- Triumph Dolomite, popular small car made by the British Leyland Corporation in the 1970s and 1980s
- Dolomiten, a German-language newspaper published in South Tyrol, Italy
- Dolemite, 1975 blaxploitation feature film and the name of its principal character
- Déodat Gratet de Dolomieu, French geologist (after whom the rock was named)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolomite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.