Dolores, Spanish for 'sorrows', is short for La Virgen María de los Dolores, Our Lady of Sorrows
Dolores may also refer to:
- Dolores (given name)
- Lola (given name), a diminutive form of Dolores
- Lolita (given name), a diminutive form of Lola
- El Salvador
- Dolores Hidalgo, a town in Guanajuato
- Misión Nuestra Señora de los Dolores del Sur Chillá, Baja California Sur, often shortened to "Dolores"
- Dolores mine, Chihuahua
- United States
- Dolores, Uruguay, a city in Soriano Department
- Dolores (Notre-Dame des Sept Douleurs), a poem by A. C. Swinburne
- Dolores, a 1911 novel by Ivy Compton-Burnett
- Dolores (Susann novel), a 1976 novel by Jacqueline Susann
- The title character of Stephen King's Dolores Claiborne
- Dolores Abernathy, from the HBO series Westworld
- Dolores Haze, also known as Lolita, in Vladimir Nabakov's Lolita
- Dolores Landingham, or Mrs. Landingham, President Josiah Bartlet's secretary in The West Wing
- Dolores Price, the protagonist of Wally Lamb's She's Come Undone
- Dolores Umbridge, from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Dolores, the protagonist Mecha from the anime spin off Zone of the Enders, or Z.O.E. Dolores,i.
- Dolores River
- 1277 Dolores, an asteroid
- Dolores Recordings, a record label
- "Dolorès", a waltz written by Émile Waldteufel
- "Dolores", a 1940 song written by Frank Loesser and Louis Alter and popularized by Bing Crosby
- "Dolores", a song from the album Trampoline by The Mavericks
- Dolores (album), the sixth album by the jazz/ambient band Bohren & der Club of Gore
- Dolores (film), a 2017 American documentary directed by Peter Bratt
- Tropical Storm Dolores (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolores.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.