Dolphin Reef (film)
|Directed by||Alastair Fothergill|
|Narrated by||Natalie Portman|
|Music by||Steven Price|
|Distributed by||Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures|
Dolphin Reef (known as Blue in France) is an American nature documentary film about dolphins directed by Alastair Fothergill and Keith Scholey and narrated by Natalie Portman. It is the fourteenth nature documentary to be released under the Disneynature label.
It was originally scheduled to be released theatrically in the United States on April 20, 2018, but was confirmed to be taken off the theatrical calendar the week of release. It was then announced that the film would be released at the launch of Disney+, making it the first Disneynature film to be released exclusively on the streaming platform in the United States. However, Disney+ launched without Dolphin Reef being available to watch, leaving its current release date unknown.
- Hipes, Patrick (April 22, 2019). "Natalie Portman To Narrate Disneynature's 'Dolphin Reef' Movie For Disney+". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved April 23, 2019.
- Vlessing, Etan (April 22, 2019). "Natalie Portman to Narrate Disney's 'Dolphin Reef' Movie". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 22, 2019.
- Hoffman, Jordan (April 17, 2019). "All 13 Disneynature Movies, Ranked". Thrillist. Retrieved May 9, 2019.
- "Film Center on Twitter". Twitter.
- Baronnet, Brigitte (March 28, 2018). "Sorties cinéma : Ready Player One en force aux premières séances parisiennes". AlloCiné. Retrieved November 20, 2019.
|This article about a nature documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|