Dom & Roland
Dom & Roland
|Origin||London, United Kingdom|
|Genres||Drum and bass, Techstep|
|Occupation(s)||DJ, Record Producer, Label Owner|
|Labels||Dom & Roland Productions (DRP)|
|Website||Dom & Roland Official Website|
Dom & Roland is the alias of British drum and bass producer Dominic Angas. The addition of "Roland" in the artist name refers to his Roland sampler. In 1996 he was signed to Moving Shadow recordings, releasing three albums and numerous singles on the label. He has released records on other labels including 31 Records, Prototype, and Renegade Hardware, and has collaborated with Kemal, Black Sun Empire, Noisia, Hive, Amon Tobin, Keaton, and Skynet.
He set up his own label Dom & Roland Productions (DRP) in 2005. He is credited with creating the Tramen breakbeat which was one of the most widely used breaks in Drum & Bass, popularized by DJ Trace among many others.
- Industry (1998)
- Back for the Future (2002)
- Chronology (2004)
- Through the Looking Glass (2008)
- No Strings Attached (2009)
- The Big Bang (2011)
- Last Refuge of a Scoundrel (2016)
- "Featured Content on Myspace". Myspace.com. Retrieved 5 June 2015.
- "Metalheadz". Metalheadz. Retrieved 19 September 2018.
- Bogdanov, Vladimir (2001). "All music guide to electronica: The Experts Guide to the Best Electronica Recordings". books.google.co.uk. ISBN 978-0-87930-628-1. Retrieved 28 August 2011.
- "Dom & Roland". Discogs. Retrieved 19 September 2018.
|This article on a United Kingdom electronic music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This drum and bass music related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|