(Redirected from Domain Keys)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Both DomainKeys and DKIM were published in May 2007, DomainKeys as an "historical" protocol, and DKIM as its standards-track replacement.
- "May 19, 2004 Yahoo Releases Specs for DomainKeys"
- Delany, Mark (May 22, 2007). "One small step for email, one giant leap for Internet safety". Yahoo! corporate blog. Delany is credited as Chief Architect, inventor of DomainKeys.
- RFC 4870 ("Domain-Based Email Authentication Using Public Keys Advertised in the DNS (DomainKeys)"; obsoleted by RFC 4871).
- RFC 6376 ("DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures"; obsoletes RFC 4871 and RFC 5672).
- Jim Fenton (15 June 2009). "DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Grows Significantly". Cisco. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- DKIM.org (DKIM resources website: implementations, FAQ, news).
- IETF DKIM working group (started 2006).
- Yahoo!'s description of DomainKeys (historical; archived from the original on 2007-10-18).
- Yahoo!'s statement about IPR claimed in DKIM draft
- DomainKey Library and Implementor's Tools (Yahoo!'s historical free software reference implementation of DomainKeys).
- U.S. Patent 6,986,049
- SpamCop FAQ: Why are auto responders bad? (FAQ entry about bogus bounces, also discusses DomainKeys).