Founded in 2000 by Charles Crawford  and Susan Reid as a cidery, the company's products are available today in more than 50 countries, having won more than 60 gold medals in prestigious national and international competitions.
Located near Mount Pinnacle in Frelighsburg, the estate hosts century-old apple orchards and a farmhouse originally built in 1859. The farmhouse’s distinguishing feature is an octagonal rooftop lookout turret that was used to keep a watch on the nearby Vermont border. Local residents claim that, in its first years, the house served as a stop on the famous underground railroad providing a safe haven for slaves seeking freedom. Many years later, it became a convenient meeting place for bootleggers during the Prohibition Era.
Also located on the property is Domaine Pinnacle’s boutique, open year-round to the public and offering tastings of products with appropriate food pairings, self-guided tours and an interpretation center demonstrating the company’s heritage and production process.
- Ice Cider: Domaine Pinnacle Ice Cider, Domaine Pinnacle Sparkling Ice Cider, Domaine Pinnacle Signature Réserve Spéciale Ice Cider, Domaine Pinnacle Summit Selection Ice Cider, Domaine Pinnacle Summit Selection Sparkling Ice Cider, Domaine Pinnacle Reserve 1859, Coureur des Bois Maple Ice Cider, Reflet d'Hiver
- Hard Cider: Domaine Pinnacle Verger Sud Still Cider, Domaine Pinnacle Verger Sud Sparkling Cider, Origine Still Cider, Origine Sparkling Cider
- Cream Liqueur: Domaine Pinnacle Crème de Pommes, Coureur des Bois Maple Syrup Cream Liqueur, Cabot Trail Maple Syrup Cream Liqueur
- Canadian Whisky: Coureur des Bois Canadian Whisky and Maple Syrup Liqueur, Cabot Trail Canadian Whisky and Maple Syrup Liqueur
- Ice Cider Eau de Vie: Pomme Emprisonnée
- Gin: Ungava Canadian Premium Gin
- Rum: Chic Choc Spiced Rum
- Vodka: Quartz Vodka
- Whisky: Canadian Shield
|Domaine Pinnacle Ice Cider||2001|
|Domaine Pinnacle Signature Réserve Spéciale Ice Cider||2001|
|Domaine Pinnacle Sparkling Ice Cider||2004|
|Domaine Pinnacle Summit Selection Ice Cider||2005|
|Domaine Pinnacle Summit Selection Sparkling Ice Cider||2005|
|Domaine Pinnacle Crème de Pommes||2007|
|Domaine Pinnacle Reserve 1859||2008|
|Coureur des Bois Maple Ice Cider||2010|
|Coureur des Bois Maple Syrup Cream Liqueur||2010|
|Verger Sud Still Cider||2010|
|Verger Sud Sparkling Cider||2010|
|Ungava Canadian Premium Gin||2011|
|Coureur des Bois Canadian Whisky and Maple Syrup Liqueur||2012|
|Chic Choc Spiced Rum||2014|
|Origine Still Cider||2015|
|Origine Sparkling Cider||2015|
|Canadian Shield Whisky||2016|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-03-20. Retrieved 2013-05-22.