|Born||4 June 1999|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Ski club||SK Triglav Kranj|
|Personal best||245.5 m (805 ft)|
Vikersund, 16 March 2019
|World Cup career|
|Updated on 27 March 2022.|
Domen Prevc (born 4 June 1999) is a Slovenian ski jumper.
2015: World Cup debut
Prevc competed in the 2015 European Youth Olympic Winter Festival. He made an individual World Cup debut on 22 November 2015 in Klingenthal with eighth place. He needed only four World Cup starts to reach his first podium on 19 December 2015 in Engelberg where he took second place. At that event, Domen and Peter Prevc shared a podium as the first brothers in the World Cup history.
2016: First win and yellow bib
Prevc won his first World Cup individual event on 25 November 2016 at the 2016–17 season opening in Kuusamo/Ruka, and therefore wore yellow bib as the World Cup overall leader for the first time in his career. Soon after that he won another three December World Cup individual events in Klingenthal, Lillehammer and Engelberg.
2017: Ski flying debut
Despite his age, he competed for the first time in his career at the ski flying event in Oberstdorf on 3 February 2017. On 19 March 2017 in Vikersund, he improved his personal best jump to 243.5 metres (798 ft).
Prevc was born in Kranj to Božidar and Julijana Prevc; the family has since been living in the village of Dolenja Vas. He has two brothers and two sisters. Both his brothers, Peter and Cene, and one of his sisters, Nika, are also FIS Ski Jumping World Cup jumpers. His father, who owns a furniture business, is also an international ski jumping referee.
|1||2016–17||25 November 2016||Kuusamo/Ruka||Rukatunturi HS142||LH|
|2||4 December 2016||Klingenthal||Vogtland Arena HS140||LH|
|3||10 December 2016||Lillehammer||Lysgårdsbakken HS138||LH|
|4||18 December 2016||Engelberg||Gross-Titlis-Schanze HS140||LH|
|5||2018–19||17 March 2019||Vikersund||Vikersundbakken HS240||FH|
- "Domen Prevc – Player Profile – Ski Jumping". Eurosport. Retrieved 30 March 2021.
- "World Cup leader Prevc beats 16-year-old brother for win". wtop.com. Archived from the original on 22 December 2015. Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- "Prevc brothers make history in Switzerland". Eurosport. Retrieved 20 December 2015.
- "I trusted myself". International Ski Federation. Retrieved 26 November 2016.
- "Only his brother Domen and a fall can stop Peter Prevc". International Ski Federation. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- "Domen Prevc dominates the world's elite in Klingethal". International Ski Federation. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- "Outstanding performance by Domen Prevc in Lillehammer". International Ski Federation. Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- "Domen Prevc jumps to his next win in Engelberg". International Ski Federation. Retrieved 18 December 2016.
- S. J.; M. L. (19 March 2017). "Video: Wellinger z zadnjim skokom izgubil norveško turnejo" (in Slovenian). RTV Slovenija. Retrieved 19 March 2017.
- "Mama Petra Prevca: Strah me je! A ne na zaletišču, nekje drugje". Ekipa24 (in Slovenian). Retrieved 12 February 2022.
- Kastelic, Peter (2 February 2015). "Najmlajši od bratov Prevc: O skokih se doma redko pogovarjamo" (in Slovenian). Siol. Retrieved 12 February 2022.
- Lopatič, Jaka (20 January 2016). "Oče Petra Prevca bo v Oslu pod dodatnim drobnogledom" (in Slovenian). Siol. Retrieved 12 February 2022.