She was born in California, and is the daughter of Julia Cameron and Martin Scorsese. She is a graduate of Wesleyan University. Scorsese is known for acting in Cape Fear, The Age of Innocence (1993) and Bullfighter.
In 2017, her feature-length directorial debut Almost Paris was screened at the 2017 Golden Door International Film Festival. Almost Paris tells of a former Wall Street banker who has to return home after the mortgage lending crisis.
She married in 2011 in Chicago.
|1991||Cape Fear||Danny's Girlfriend|
|1993||The Age of Innocence||Katie Blenker|
|2000||Another Happy Tear||Beverly|
|2003||A House on a Hill||Jennifer|
|2004||Au Pair Chocolat||Raven|
|2005||God's Forgotten House||Alice|
|2016||First String||Evelina Axel|
- "Domenica Cameron Scorsese". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Whose All-Grown-Up Celebrity Kid Is This?". E - Entertainment. 2010-04-26. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Alba And Goldberg Among 2010 Tribeca Film Festival Jurors". Buddy TV. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Scorsese's Daughter Eyes A New Movie With Her Dad". Express News. 2009-04-24. Retrieved 21 October 2012.
- "2017 Golden Door International Film Festival To Screen Over 175 Films". New Jersey Stage. September 25, 2017.
- "Domenica Cameron-Scorsese: Why It Took 10 Years to Make Her Jump to Feature Film Directing". 2016-04-22.
- "Martin Scorsese Talks 'Hugo,' Recurring Nightmares and How His 12-Year-Old Rules the Roost".
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|