This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Real name||Domenico Spada|
|Height||175 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|Born||15 September 1980|
|Wins by KO||19|
Spada fought Sebastian Zbik for the interim WBC middleweight title twice, losing both bouts by unanimous decision. He also lost to Marco Antonio Rubio and Martin Murray for the WBC Middleweight title .
Spada is currently trained by Valerio Monti.
Professional record consists of 45 bouts for a total of 39 wins (19 by KO) and 5 losses.
- WBC Silver Middleweight Title (2012)
- WBC International Middleweight Title (2006–07, 2007–08)
- Italian Middleweight Title (2006)
- IBF Youth Middleweight Title (2004–05)
- challenger for the WBC Middleweight Title (2009 / 2010 / 2014)
- challenger for the EBU Middleweight Title (2011 / 2013)
- Luigi Panella, "Certe parole fanno più male dei pugni ma ce l'ho fatta e ho sconfitto il razzismo", La Repubblica, 15 november 2013 (Italian)
- "Official Site". Domenico Spada. Archived from the original on 4 October 2013. Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- "Domenico Spada - Boxer". Boxrec.com. Retrieved 2012-10-08.