Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up domestic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Domestic can refer to:
In the home
- Anything relating to the human home or family
In the state
- Domestic affairs, matters relating to the internal government of a Sovereign state
- Domestic airport
- Domestic policy, the internal policy of a state
- Domestic, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Wells County
- Domestikos (English: the Domestic), a Byzantine title
- Domestic of the Schools, commander-in-chief of the Byzantine army in the 9th-11th centuries
- Domestic (film), a 2012 Romanian comedy film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Domestic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.