Domestic Airport railway station, Sydney
|Location||Keith Smith Avenue, Mascot, New South Wales|
|Owned by||Airport Link Company|
|Operated by||Airport Link Company|
|Distance||6.60 kilometres from Central|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||21 May 2000|
|Passengers (2013)||5,850 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Domestic Airport is a train station located on the Airport Link, serving Terminals 2 and 3 at Sydney Airport, Australia. International Terminal 1 is served by International Airport station. The station is operated by Sydney Trains with T8 Airport & South line services.
Domestic Airport station opened on 21 May 2000 when the Airport Link opened from Central to Wolli Creek. Like other stations on the line, Domestic Airport was built and is operated by the Airport Link Company as part of a public–private partnership.
As part of the contract to build the line, an access fee is levied to recover the costs of building the line. Although often perceived as all going to the Airport Link Company, under the revenue sharing agreement, from August 2014 85% of revenues raised by the access fee go to the State Government.
Platforms & services
|1||All stations services to Central & the City Circle|||
|2||All stations services to Kingsgrove, Revesby, Campbelltown & Macarthur|||
State Transit operate one route via Domestic Airport station:
Transit Systems operate one route via Domestic Airport station:
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- Domestic Terminal Station NSWrail.net
- Train fares to fall at two stations Sydney Morning Herald 2 March 2011
- Removing or reducing station access fees at Sydney Airport Archived 4 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine. NSW Parliament 28 February 2014
- "T8: Airport & South line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "State Transit route 400". Transport for NSW.
- "Transit Systems route 420". Transport for NSW.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Domestic railway station, Sydney.|