From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up domicile or domiciles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Domicile may refer to:
- Domicile (architecture), a general term for a place of residence or "permanent residence" in legal terms
- Domicile (astrology), the zodiac sign over which a planet has rulership
- Domicile (law), the status or attribution of being a permanent resident in a particular jurisdiction
- Domicile (airline), a location where aircrew are based to staff aircraft. These locations are typically at the main focus city or hub of a scheduled service passenger airline, cargo airline, or charter airline.
- In product packaging, the manufacturer information, sometimes located near the UPC or on the side of the package
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Domicile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.